So

How's everyone? Making money?

Price satisfaction ES @740 caused a smart money sell-off and a pretty orderly gravy train but it's rounding and I expect to see head-fakes to the downside to new lows for a retracement. I have a measured move to 623, but am reluctant to call it anything other than a retracement due to the fact that price blew through the only resistance available in Oct. 2002 in the daily.

[redsixspeed: Caught your request re:timing measured moves, will update soon. Apologies.]

Hi SPQR,

I am okay have another baby now but other than that the same still slamin the ES!!
Congrats on the little one, Joe. There's absolutely nothing more real, or surreal, for that matter, than bringing a child into the world. Much respect.
Hi SPQR;

Is there any other market to trade than the ES?....lol :)
quote:
Originally posted by SPQR

Congrats on the little one, Joe. There's absolutely nothing more real, or surreal, for that matter, than bringing a child into the world. Much respect.

Yeah, and raising them is sweet. I took my 2 year old to a city park 2 miles from our home after the markets closed, we feed at least a dozen 3' foot southern Carp in the lake with bread balls it thrilled her as the first time to see fish in the wild thrashing and splashing out of 24 inch deep water and felt better to me than any trade.

song for my 2 little ones.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFOac8zybPE