Day Trade To Win DayTradeToWin

I came across a website called Daytradetowin.com, run by someone named John Paul who seems to have a pretty good system....
He just trades first half of the day, and uses no indicators and posts a lot of his actual trades on YouTube.
Has anyone here heard of him or have any experience with it?
lryb: You asked the same question here just 12 days before you asked this question. Are you a shill for Day Trade To Win?

The second time that someone asks an identical question like this about a system that no one's ever heard of it is a big red flag that it's a scam.
LMAO... I saw this earlier and thought to myself, close to 200 people have read this post and for what ever reason chose not to reply (which is interesting in itself). I was really waiting for a third one but then day trading came and ruined all my fun :) As you can tell, I am easily entertained, lol :)
Gosh, I am so embarrassed. I only put this in again because I thought no one answered because I posted it in the wrong place. I am so sorry. I love this forum and the last thing I wanted to do was look like an idiot in here :(
if that's what you thought then you are an idiot.where else would you have posted it?? i dont think thats the case at all . spammers usually have the same protocal.... request an opinion but yet offer their opinion at the sme time in their post.
Redman you are out of order to respond like that.

The method is easy to detect. He takes the opening 20 minute range & when price comes back to that range fades it. More or less resistance becoming support, Shows a 5 minute chart on the videos, but you really need to drop down to 1 minute. Not a lot of trades recently which is why his youtube videos not updated as often.
Hope this helps you!
mudd11; thank you for your reply. I was so shocked when I saw all the others! I have never really said much in a forum before, and I guess I won't anymore - but thank you so much for believing that it wasn't spam - it was so weird to be accused of something when I was just trying to ask a question.

Iryb,

I wouldn't get upset. To human is to err...

The setup I watched him trade was too large a loss and too small a profit. 5 point loss and 2pt profit isn't good money management. In the least bit unless he is hitting 95% winners. Like mudd11 said its just some kinda opening range setup. Read my mini IB thread or BruceM's pitbull IMO it works better and your not losing 5grand when you get stopped out and there free....
Are both of those somewhere in here? I don't think I've come across them....thanks again, Lori
quote:
Originally posted by lryb

mudd11; thank you for your reply. I was so shocked when I saw all the others! I have never really said much in a forum before, and I guess I won't anymore - but thank you so much for believing that it wasn't spam - it was so weird to be accused of something when I was just trying to ask a question.

It works! If you'd like more information, feel free to email me.

Blessings! Chris
All those trades are in Sim mode. The guy is a paper trading legend. And as someone else mentioned, the money management rules guarantee you will grind your account down. Stay away from any system that has a negative reward:risk.
well with the 3 point win vs 5 point loss, remember five wins is offset by three losses, jp is cool enough but even in the diagrams I notice that he posts charts that would have stopped out so I thank him for what I have learned but if you can find a pattern and it seems to be working, give it a shot in simulation, if success is high, try it for real, if not, rethink it. I'm going to try the 3 target 3 stop that I read of and I think that in simulation I am also going to pay attention when it drops like a rock three or four times in a row that it doesn't mean that it has broken the ceiling and will rocket skyward for two points. The terms will be helpful and I thank JP but hits don't feel often enough right now to try to dive further into it.