Day Trade To Win DayTradeToWin

I came across a website called Daytradetowin.com, run by someone named John Paul who seems to have a pretty good system....
He just trades first half of the day, and uses no indicators and posts a lot of his actual trades on YouTube.
Has anyone here heard of him or have any experience with it?
You've just entered the 7th level of hell of shillville inferno! If it sounds like someone's promoting/pushing/advertising .... well, that's pretty much what they're doing.

Lotta this going on the past few days on several vendor type topics ... and the shilling/promoting is getting less in-your-face and a tad more subtle and sophisticated.

But if it walks like a duck ... and quacks like a duck ... well, it's at least a vendor shill in a duck suit. Just look for the zipper on the back and yank.
5-6 point stops...?

massivecash, what are you talking about?? you may be referring to the wrong course, where did you ever read about a 6 point stop?? If you have in fact bought and read their course, then you know the rules of the at the open method dictate to start with a 5 point stop and then decrease it to 4 when price starts to go your way. Wouldn't you agree? Check back in your notes perhaps.

I read your other posts. If you are successful with DTTW, then why are you looking into eminiviper or eminijunkie?

And regarding looking into other 'trading advisory services', well I didn't know that was a crime and I'm not sure I understand what you're pulling at. Am I to be faulted for being curious to possibly expand my horizons to learn more about trading?
Originally posted by rogertr

5-6 point stops...?

massivecash, what are you talking about?? you may be referring to the wrong course, where did you ever read about a 6 point stop?? If you have in fact bought and read their course, then you know the rules of the at the open method dictate to start with a 5 point stop and then decrease it to 4 when price starts to go your way. Wouldn't you agree? Check back in your notes perhaps.

I read your other posts. If you are successful with DTTW, then why are you looking into eminiviper or eminijunkie?

And regarding looking into other 'trading advisory services', well I didn't know that was a crime and I'm not sure I understand what you're pulling at. Am I to be faulted for being curious to possibly expand my horizons to learn more about trading?

no, im talking about the correct course. but i wont even open my ATO ebook, dont even want to waste my time with that. but for argument sake, lets say you are correct with 4 point stop. wow, that makes the technique so much safer on your account. 2 contracts on a full stop out, thats $400. So if you take 2 full stops in row (which is very realistic), thats $800.

FYI, on JP's old site, when he posted results, he used to post winners by claiming some winning trades at the initial 5-6 stop instead of the original 4 points. This came into question when members questioned him on it when the trade stopped out at 4 points, and JP responded that it wouldnt had stopped out if we moved the stop to 5-6 points. do you get it now? he is now teaching us to move stops when the trade goes against you, very smart! NOT.....
also forgot to mention, the members only forum does not allow you immediate postings any longer, JP or any one of his brainwashed moderators, now they review and moderates each posting before it goes on the forum. LOL, now he doesnt want pure honest comments/criticisms on his site now, LMOA ! What a joke.....hey JP, here is a challenge, why dont you have a one week live market webinar each morning for 5 days and show us your LIVE trading DOM while you perform the out-of-the-box ATO method. Maybe then you can prove to the non believers that you are putting your money on the line trading your ATO method.....what do you say?

(PS, I know he is reading this thread, trust me, I have pretty good clues that he is....)
JP responded that it wouldnt had stopped out if we moved the stop to 5-6 points.

I have never encountered that before.

And regarding the Forum, maybe you are moderated because they've realized that some commentors simply waste computer space with rubbish without being anything productive to our trading.

I wont participate in this fued as I'm not on here to argue my opinion or promote anything, but rather to educate myself.. unlike others that have a lot of time on their hands and go to every forum to post their rants or self-motivated complaints.

Bye the way, I checked the forum today and someone posted this comment:
May has certainly been a good month for ATO.
The Atlas Line has also been right on target.

So regardless of what you say massive, there are people out there like myself and others that have taken the time to learn and implement these methods for profit. Perhaps the information you were using was incorrect, like the stop of 5-6 for example.

suggestion: yell less, listen more
OK Jean Paul, any other screen names you wanna post under?

Later.

JP responded that it wouldnt had stopped out if we moved the stop to 5-6 points.

I have never encountered that before.

And regarding the Forum, maybe you are moderated because they've realized that some commentors simply waste computer space with rubbish without being anything productive to our trading.

I wont participate in this fued as I'm not on here to argue my opinion or promote anything, but rather to educate myself.. unlike others that have a lot of time on their hands and go to every forum to post their rants or self-motivated complaints.

Bye the way, I checked the forum today and someone posted this comment:
May has certainly been a good month for ATO.
The Atlas Line has also been right on target.

So regardless of what you say massive, there are people out there like myself and others that have taken the time to learn and implement these methods for profit. Perhaps the information you were using was incorrect, like the stop of 5-6 for example.

suggestion: yell less, listen more

2 winners today in the morning for 2-4 points each, according to the book rules. nice and easy lemon squeezy

2 winners today in the morning for 2-4 points each, according to the book rules. nice and easy lemon squeezy

Will you be willing to show your LIVE account execution trades (lets say the past few days or weeks)on this method? I have yet to see a DayTradeToWin supporter show us their live account execution trades on this method...

Until then, enjoy your lemon-aid :)
now this is getting FUN.....someone defending a vendor asked to prove they took the trade...Deja Vu for me...... perhaps this time it will be different..
rogertr? you still here?
well with the 3 point win vs 5 point loss, remember five wins is offset by three losses, jp is cool enough but even in the diagrams I notice that he posts charts that would have stopped out so I thank him for what I have learned but if you can find a pattern and it seems to be working, give it a shot in simulation, if success is high, try it for real, if not, rethink it. I'm going to try the 3 target 3 stop that I read of and I think that in simulation I am also going to pay attention when it drops like a rock three or four times in a row that it doesn't mean that it has broken the ceiling and will rocket skyward for two points. The terms will be helpful and I thank JP but hits don't feel often enough right now to try to dive further into it.