Day Trade To Win DayTradeToWin

I came across a website called Daytradetowin.com, run by someone named John Paul who seems to have a pretty good system....
He just trades first half of the day, and uses no indicators and posts a lot of his actual trades on YouTube.
Has anyone here heard of him or have any experience with it?
BTW, I have not posted system details for system #2. It ahs nothing to do with system #1
Sorry for the delay. Here are the results from last week..
System #1
T -3
W 3
T 3
F -3
System #1 was B/E for the week

System #2
T -2
W 2
T 2
F 2
System #2 was +4 for the week
Results for this week(sept 14-18th)
M 3
T 3
W 3
T -3(stopped me out on the tick and then reveresed to make the 3 points, bummer)
F 3
Sytem #1 had a stellar week with 9pts

System #2
M -2
T 2
W 2
T 2
F -2
System 2 was +2 for the week
Mabey i should start a new thread for these trades
Results for this week(sept 21-25)
System #1
M 3
T -3
W 3
T no trade
F -3
System #1 was B/E for the week

System #2
M 2
T 2
W -2
T 2
F 2
System #2 was +6 for the week
I haven't bought the course, never been to the website, but a friend shared an Ebook with me from the daytrading to win course. The system in the Ebook puts horizontal lines at odd numbers 2 points apart on a 250 tick chart. When price moves from one level & penetrates another level then reverses you go long/short as price crosses back over the line, target 2-4 ticks, the Ebook says get your 2 points in the AM & walk away. The book has good money managment rules, good trading advise & a strategy that will work once you practice & learn it, if you go with the overall trend & market internals, but most systems will work if you're aware of supp,resis & the bigger picture. The one thing I did NOT agree with, he states that if price goes aginst you to the next level, ad to it bring the average cost down, then try to get out at breakeven. That's my 2 cents hope it helps
Staylor, Thats not the main system that he teaches.
Hi guys

I also I purchased this course about a month ago, and have just been getting my head around it. I am an 'utter' noob to trading as a whole! This course attracted me as I felt i needed something to start and stick with and a strategy to aim towards first, and as this used zero indicators and was based around simplicity I thought I could get a grasp of the experience with it. I have not traded live at all yet, and I am just starting to gather results based on his methods. I like what is taught mainly as I said due to it's simplicity, and as a newb this is plain and simple for me to understand.

John himself has been very responsive and It helps following his daily blogs on the performace page (for a newb anyway) to make sure im on the right track!

Do you think the 5pt SL is a bit heavy? I ask as this so far has been the biggest debate around the system and I am wondering/nervous about too many of these occuring and blowing my acc out. I am only goign to start VERY slow.. just simnply 1 contract for the 2 pts - then (hopefully) as my acc grows move onto the 2 contracts at 2 and 4 pts as taught..

One last thing, how many contracts do you guys trade? and do you just go for the 2pts each day or try for both 2 and 4 as suggested by John Paul?

Many Thanks for you help and time
Nick
Rainman.. am trying to PM you but can't figure it out!
Nick, My own personal opinion is that risking 5 pts to make 2 is not a good system. For example, lets say you have 3 winning trades in a row trading 1 contract. THats great! you just made 6 points or $300 minus commissions of $15= 285. Well the next day you have a 5 point loss. You just lost $250 plus at least $20 in commissions= $270. so you preety much just wiped out 3 days of gains in one day. But what if you have 2,3 or 4 losses in a row like what happened in July? All of the sudden your down 20 handles and trying to make it up by going for 2 pts a day will eventually wipe you out. Now Im not saying his system is useless. I trade it every day, but I modified it. I use his entries and then go for 3pts with a 3 pt stop. I used to adjust my stops as my trade started to work but I didnt see any advantage in doing so. Now I just go for 3 with a 3 pt stop. I havent had a loosing week yet doing this but I have had a couple B/E weeks. A B/E week is actually a loosing week I guess cause your loosing your commissions.
BTW Nick, You have the right idea on your money mangement. Money management in my humble opinion is more important than the stratagy.
well with the 3 point win vs 5 point loss, remember five wins is offset by three losses, jp is cool enough but even in the diagrams I notice that he posts charts that would have stopped out so I thank him for what I have learned but if you can find a pattern and it seems to be working, give it a shot in simulation, if success is high, try it for real, if not, rethink it. I'm going to try the 3 target 3 stop that I read of and I think that in simulation I am also going to pay attention when it drops like a rock three or four times in a row that it doesn't mean that it has broken the ceiling and will rocket skyward for two points. The terms will be helpful and I thank JP but hits don't feel often enough right now to try to dive further into it.