ES Apr 24, 09

We just started a 4 day cycle. They're buying the open at 8:40 and selling the close at 14:40 where they can. I notice seller's satisfaction at a corner to corner at 55 in want to test 36 but 42 should hold.

They're buying the dip.

I have a swing projection to 902 where time and price will square at exactly a throw over next Wed. the 29th at close 14:40.

Let's check it out.
theres is the new high as per the double tpo concept
vwap at 57 is my first target ..hopefully the one tick IB sellers coming in strong on this divergence
I agree about 57.
I wish I kept 55. lol But really there was no reason to keep it from my angle. 65 should look good short.
added at 62.25...not liking this low volume rally...58.75 needs to be the target..that 65 spqr goes well with my plus 8 - 10 point target from the open...
63.00-65.00 looks like potential good short area ... but this mkts showing strength and the $VOLD keeps moving
up. If that area doesn't hold here, then next stop 70. A number of plus $TICK extremes are hitting +800 on my software ... would like to see a bigger spike on that for a short. have a midline of a regular trend channel on 30 min ES chart here at 63.50
agree MM...I only know they will retest a previous 30 minute bar low but from how high up is my concern on this fade...plus 8 to the tick so far..but sure seems like the dreaded drip upward
a close below 60 on the 30 min would be nice for us shorts
863 TICK broke hard. VOLD's leveling off and 40 mil. shares below standard. I'm liking short 65. Anyone up on if we're trading above VIX's 10 day average? I haven't updated in a while.
pairing down at 61.25....basically lightening up in case they want to test highs after this single print test
I think we just saved a crash.

All we know are two things: we're trading on top of bear price satisfaction before they broke to test, and bounced 3 points above it.

I can get pretty creative with my trend lines, and have received some flack here in the past for it, but below are my diamond and by hand Gann Fan.

I think it's more than probable we'll double top and base and turn right around and test 823, for two reasons: We just broke-out of an angle that's going to revert and sellers are satisfied everywhere.

I'm in the camp per longs trading above 67 for options and positions, but it's a fair guess to suggest we'll chop in weekend trading and they'll buy the open.

I don't have a target yet.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

Click image for original size
No Description Entered