One mans guess

Well, the picture is becoming clearer, a decent decline here, and then higher....much higher into july! heres what Kools Tools are saying F.W.I.W.!
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

...BINGO!!!! FIRST POSTED IN MY ROOM 6-6-09

No Description Entered
This a more basic question and certainly not meant to be rude but how do you fiqure out which cycles to trade ? For example you said that cycles where pointing to the upside after monday but yet we had this other cycle/ projection...how do we rectify the differences.??
..Just an FWIW, I go through this often when I'm expecting and hour low to break but I have a higher probability that the previous days high should be broken......I usually go with the daily.....probability first....thanks Kool...a constant challenge some days!!

not rude at all friend! a very legitamite question! i trade the price projections first , but use the short term cycles usually from the 5 min chart for confirmation! i have to confess, the upside this week(which certainly didnt materialize) wasnt from my work but from a well known cycle theorist! thats why you dont see any chart posted on that! he had been very reliable in the past! sorry for the confusion! the low expected july 21-22 is definitly from my work as my chart hopefully explained.

No Description Entered
NOTICE THE NICE LITTLE BOUNCE AT 1:15?
NOW NOTICE THE 12:48 PEAK AND THE ONE JUST MADE AT 1:20? ILL BE WATCHING THE 1:52 TIME FRAME ESPECIALLY IF WE'RE NEAR THE EXPECTED 871.25 PROJECTION JUST GIVEN. BY THE WAY THESE TECHNIQUES CAN BE USED O/N ANY TIME FRAME
FWIW... I STILL REMAIN BULLISH THO THAT LOW NEAR THE 22ND SCARES ME TO DEATH!
well all we got was the one bar one min proj of 873.75 not enough for me to exit so i just got stopped out at 876 for a small loss...sigh any way you can see the way the tools work...
ps:see how shes slammin down into that timeframe i mentioned? thats not by chance!
kool, there's a separate thread that has been opened here, in search of you...
http://www.mypivots.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4789