MTP applied with Ninjatrader and TTT

Hi everyone, I was asked on the Ninjatrader support forum to show how I was using MTPredictor with Ninjatrader and TTT method.

I will show just a few examples on this forum as it is easier for me that way, of course I won't show all the indicators I use with these signals as I have spent so many hours researching that I don't feel like giving them away.

So I will start with the TF Thursday May 14th. First from Richard's TTT e-mail I had this:
to start with Today was a Sell day(Wednesday). We didn't get much of a rally. ES and YM gapped down below the Buy day low and did rally to these lows, while TF and NQ opened above the Buy day low and dropped never looking back. TVGR was in effect all day.

Tomorrow (Thursday)is SS day. We do have 85% chance of getting at least back to the Buy day lows.

So from the opening TF opened at a manual DP level, based on the odds of going back to the buy day low I was a buyer at this level you could say takes some guts to do that but what about if we look at the 60 min chart and see that we are also at the 162% extension level from wave 1 and 2, hum this makes it much more interesting don't you think.

Then around 14:30 we reached the buy day low so it was now time to sell TF as we also had stochastic divergence

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

No Description Entered
As requested this is my ES count with 9 waves up. These 9 waves are based on daily reversals so they fit perfectly with 60 min count.

No Description Entered
Nice ratio "TTTlines" and "MTPredictor"!
;)
I know how to improve the quality of signals in the "MTPredictor" for NinjaTrader, developers either do not know this, or just hide this secret, I myself have accidentally stumbled on it ... I am responsible for my words.
quote:
Originally posted by Shagrath1980

I know how to improve the quality of signals in the "MTPredictor" for NinjaTrader, developers either do not know this, or just hide this secret, I myself have accidentally stumbled on it ... I am responsible for my words.

Do you mind sharing that with us????
Do we have an answer on improving MTP/Ninja signals??
quote:
Originally posted by jcflaw

Do we have an answer on improving MTP/Ninja signals??

Hi jc, long time we haven't see you, it would seems this person only posted 3 times and 2 in this thread then disappeared.

I sure do use a few more things to improve MTP signals but unfortunately I am not interested to share these as some are custom build indicators.

Laurent
Hey, I've been sick/busy. Hoping to get back to FT trading soon. BTW, a little sharing never hurts. Feel the karma :)
It's been a long time since I posted, I just wanted to show you the new MTP add-on for Ninjatrader 7.

Today ES made a nice 5 waves advance at the second target for wave 5 and from there declined slowly all day.
Should you be interested in that product or would like more info ask Richard about it.

es15 minmtp
Hey, it has been long time...have you discovered any secondary indicators that work well with MTP?

Still trading divergence with EW?

John
Originally posted by jcflaw

Hey, it has been long time...have you discovered any secondary indicators that work well with MTP?

Still trading divergence with EW?

John

Hi John, yes I have discovered nice indicators to help me out in my trading but they are not mine so I can't share any of them, sorry about that.