MTP applied with Ninjatrader and TTT

Hi everyone, I was asked on the Ninjatrader support forum to show how I was using MTPredictor with Ninjatrader and TTT method.

I will show just a few examples on this forum as it is easier for me that way, of course I won't show all the indicators I use with these signals as I have spent so many hours researching that I don't feel like giving them away.

So I will start with the TF Thursday May 14th. First from Richard's TTT e-mail I had this:
to start with Today was a Sell day(Wednesday). We didn't get much of a rally. ES and YM gapped down below the Buy day low and did rally to these lows, while TF and NQ opened above the Buy day low and dropped never looking back. TVGR was in effect all day.

Tomorrow (Thursday)is SS day. We do have 85% chance of getting at least back to the Buy day lows.

So from the opening TF opened at a manual DP level, based on the odds of going back to the buy day low I was a buyer at this level you could say takes some guts to do that but what about if we look at the 60 min chart and see that we are also at the 162% extension level from wave 1 and 2, hum this makes it much more interesting don't you think.

Then around 14:30 we reached the buy day low so it was now time to sell TF as we also had stochastic divergence

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

No Description Entered
Have you used MTP software to swing trade any stocks?
quote:
Originally posted by jcflaw

Have you used MTP software to swing trade any stocks?

No John as I only follow ES and TF and make enough money with these. I have looked at stock markets but you need to understand that Futures and stocks are not behaving exactly the same, so to get successful you need to specialized in 1 or 2 things only and since I already am, why bother at looking at these as I prefer spending my time enjoying life.

Feel free to do your own research on that.
I wonder my 3 min chart sometimes has DP/TS signals on some of the above charts and yours doesn't?
Larry, I figured it out. Do have a routine each night for the next trading day, ie putting DP's on your charts etc.
quote:

Larry, I figured it out. Do have a routine each night for the next trading day, ie putting DP's on your charts etc.

My routine is very simple and is done 30 min prior to opening I watch the high time frames and place my DP's, Fib clusters and TTT lines and then go down to lower one's based on what I see on pre-market opening.
Do stick with day sessions times or 24 hour?
quote:

Do stick with day sessions times or 24 hour?

I look at both.
Just wanted to check my analysis with yours. Prior to opening, on 5 minute I had the ES going into a wave 5 up (perfect); the 15m chart had ES heading up into wave C but there was a minor swing zig zag down after the C which through me off. On 60m, I counted a manual Wave 3 up today which ran into a manual DP?

How'd I do?

quote:

Just wanted to check my analysis with yours. Prior to opening, on 5 minute I had the ES going into a wave 5 up (perfect); the 15m chart had ES heading up into wave C but there was a minor swing zig zag down after the C which through me off. On 60m, I counted a manual Wave 3 up today which ran into a manual DP?

How'd I do?

You completely lost me there.

First I will say you should never try to count waves on 24 hr basis with something less then 60 min and even there you can get lost trying to count waves. All I can say is that this morning we had a manual DP around 7:00 (ET) and this was also with stochastic divergence (15 min.) furthermore based on daily chart this had great odds of being a B wave down so from there I knew that market had great odds of going up all day in a C wave up and that's what happened. I will add a daily chart with possible count I was hoping for, so far it went up as expected.

No Description Entered
Ok, I understand your Wave C up analysis. I was watching a lot of MTP webinars and he seems to like that isolation wave count theory where he does counts on 15, 5, 3 min charts which using his methodology still put you in a long position for the day :)

Thanks again for info.

John

Hey, it has been long time...have you discovered any secondary indicators that work well with MTP?

Still trading divergence with EW?

John

Hi John, yes I have discovered nice indicators to help me out in my trading but they are not mine so I can't share any of them, sorry about that.