MTP applied with Ninjatrader and TTT

Hi everyone, I was asked on the Ninjatrader support forum to show how I was using MTPredictor with Ninjatrader and TTT method.

I will show just a few examples on this forum as it is easier for me that way, of course I won't show all the indicators I use with these signals as I have spent so many hours researching that I don't feel like giving them away.

So I will start with the TF Thursday May 14th. First from Richard's TTT e-mail I had this:
to start with Today was a Sell day(Wednesday). We didn't get much of a rally. ES and YM gapped down below the Buy day low and did rally to these lows, while TF and NQ opened above the Buy day low and dropped never looking back. TVGR was in effect all day.

Tomorrow (Thursday)is SS day. We do have 85% chance of getting at least back to the Buy day lows.

So from the opening TF opened at a manual DP level, based on the odds of going back to the buy day low I was a buyer at this level you could say takes some guts to do that but what about if we look at the 60 min chart and see that we are also at the 162% extension level from wave 1 and 2, hum this makes it much more interesting don't you think.

Then around 14:30 we reached the buy day low so it was now time to sell TF as we also had stochastic divergence

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Larry, any great setups recently?
quote:
Originally posted by jcflaw

Larry, any great setups recently?

Yes John there is always nice set-ups all you need is to look for them.

If you have a specific question don't hesitate to ask as otherwise I can't post all my trades as it takes way too much of my time do do so.
Ok,
I was curious if in using MTP you have come up with some type of priority with respect to certain trade set-ups that you look for?
quote:

Ok,
I was curious if in using MTP you have come up with some type of priority with respect to certain trade set-ups that you look for?

Yes John as my trades are based on wave counts, Fib clusters and stochastic divergences so most of the time I will get an automatic DP or a manual one.

Like today I knew we were in a wave 3 down and that we would get a wave 4 then a wave 5 lower.
Larry, can you give me anymore info on your stochastic?
You mention you use a different (lower) time frame does that mean your main panel is 3 minute and your panel with the stochastic is 1 min?
quote:
Originally posted by freddo

Larry, can you give me anymore info on your stochastic?
You mention you use a different (lower) time frame does that mean your main panel is 3 minute and your panel with the stochastic is 1 min?

I have stochastic on all my charts and quite often I have 2, one on short term and one greater settings on same chart, so when both agrees this increases my odds quite a lot.

I also use a lot Fibs clusters EW count and TTT.

Another thing I don't follow only ES I look at other indexes to see which one has the best odds to go up or down this way it helps me to take the decision to initiate a trade or not.

Hi Larry, just going over some things and wanted to know,

do you use 1 minute to enter/exit trades or tick chart. If tick charts, do you go below 400 tick?

Since you look at divergence, do you care if there is volume to back it up or do you take regardless if other things line up?

Besides EW counts, is the MACDbb used to identify where the current trend is?
quote:

Hi Larry, just going over some things and wanted to know,

do you use 1 minute to enter/exit trades or tick chart. If tick charts, do you go below 400 tick?

Since you look at divergence, do you care if there is volume to back it up or do you take regardless if other things line up?

Besides EW counts, is the MACDbb used to identify where the current trend is?

Hi John, yes I use 1 min charts to pinpoint the best entry I can and I don't use tick charts. I also look at volume to see if big boys are getting in but let's not forget volume will always be delayed 1 bar, still this helps confirms if price will have a better chances of success if volume is present.

I do not use MACDbb anymore as my current indicators do the job.
I like the MACDbb for trend momentum visuals exhibited by the "ball separation". So, you use stochastics - %D only?
quote:

I like the MACDbb for trend momentum visuals exhibited by the "ball separation". So, you use stochastics - %D only?

Yes

Hey, it has been long time...have you discovered any secondary indicators that work well with MTP?

Still trading divergence with EW?

John

Hi John, yes I have discovered nice indicators to help me out in my trading but they are not mine so I can't share any of them, sorry about that.