Euro Drop Redux 052109 late night

In the prior Euro post (drop to 1.3580), the last chart showed a small channel possibly in progress. The following charts show where we are currently.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

No Description Entered
Update

No Description Entered

No Description Entered
Further update and additional thoughts.

No Description Entered
Final and off to bed!

No Description Entered
Hi Ninja, I am new here and really keen to read lots of stuff but I have a problem with my browser and the charts you post wont show up I was wondering if you would know a fix for this problem, my browser wont display .png files - any suggestions
Thanks zinuru
Zinuru-
I assume you have registered to be a member as I think this is necessary to view charts. If you have, Im afraid I dont know a solution to your problem. You could post the question to BruceM in Traders Lounge, I think he could help you. There may be others as well, they just need to see your question.
Thanks for your interest.
quote:
Originally posted by zinuru

...the charts you post wont show up I was wondering if you would know a fix for this problem, my browser wont display .png files - any suggestions

Will your browser display .png files from other websites or does this just happen on this web site?
Can you see the images in this topic?
As Ninja mentioned, you need to be logged in to the forum to be able to see the topics.