eminiviper.com

I started this topic because some questions I asked and answers I got from cba33558 were getting lost in this rather extensive topic here:

http://www.mypivots.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2300&whichpage=30

We started this discussion on page 30 of that thread, and I thought I'd move it here so we can continue it (since no one took me up on my offer to start this thread). I'll cut and paste the three posts made after cba33558 posted a chart about eminiviper.com

From 6/8/09:

jimkane: Hey, cba. I checked out that EminiViper.com page. Very impressive. Seems like they don't have any losing days, or even losing trades (or do they not post those?). Is that so? If not, how many stop outs or false signals are you seeing on an average day? It doesn't mean much to me to see winners, I am more interested in the losers I have to take to get those winners. Also, are you the owner of EminiViper.com, or do you work for them? If not, what is your association? If I don't ask, that will likely be the first question from everyone else. Thanks.

cba33558: Hey Jim -

Thanks for visiting the Web site and offering your constructive questions and feedback...

The videos are intended to show the NQ Emini trades that are triggered by the system each day. Currently the system is designed to issue trade signals only the Nasdaq Emini. In addition to the Viper indicator, the system uses a combination of guidance charts and a trading chart that very rarely has a losing trade. With all of these constraints, it should be noted however, that there are not many signals that trigger in any given trading day. Depending on the volatility - usually one or two trades may trigger - a busy day would be 3 trades.

The entire trading system is not shown in the videos; however, all of the details regarding these trade signals are shown in an eBook and training videos. The actual trade signals themselves are analyzed in real-time in the live Webinars. The entire goal of this system was accuracy - not catching every trade.

In answer to your other question, I have been a trader for a little over 12 years now, I am a partner in the firm; and was involved extensively in developing, actively trading and back-testing the Viper system over the past year and a half.

Once again, thank you for your input, and I look forward to opportunity of respectfully participating in your Forum...

jimkane: Thanks for the response, cba. Wow, those are some incredibly impressive stats. Given these are intraday trend trades, it's almost incomprehensible to me. My style is intraday trend trading, and with the 3 to 5 to 1 or sometimes higher reward/risk profiles I'm happy anywhere in the 30% to 50% winners range.

I have a few more questions. Is there a way to follow along and see live trade signals the moment they develop, on a trial basis? The web site mentions visiting a live webinar for a day. Would one see live signals in time to act, or only after they have started? What if no signals are generated that day, can someone try another day? It's very hard to evaluate a system with a one-day trial, especially one that generates only a few signals.

Next, what is the difference between live webinars and live trading room, as far as signals given in real-time? Also, if one signs on to your room and gets all that training, does that do any good without the software? What is the cost of the license, since the website doesn't specify this? I'd love to follow along real-time for a period and evaluate your system, but I'm not sure you have any provisions where I could do that without laying out money first. Again, if I don't ask all these questions, someone else will. Since I'm probably the longest-winded character at this forum, I figured I'd just get the ball rolling. It's not often I hear about a system that has almost no losers at all.

Lastly, if we go much further with this discussion it may be appropriate to move it from this thread to one you or someone else could create in Trading Advisory Services.
Tray again to post all the yeasterday results

hope with a major success .. it is strange I started yeasterday keep troubbles also opening justn a new thread, please don not ban me, Tks

This are evolving situation during the day trading and detailed results, please consider this is what my PC #1 worked and that time frame I settled up was from 5.35.00 am PST to 12.45.00 am PST .

Cobra & DiamondBack general

Cobra section

DiamondBack section

Hope for you and for me not having done any mess during upload sequence .

Will follow repost of the initial post concerning Pc # 3

later on .

thanks
bye
Alinghy

P.S.: please also note that the last shots for the both strategies ending day trading are missed because of the time frame settled for stopping activities at 12.45.00 and only open positions at that time could be targeted if the case happens .
Herewith attached the general reporting for both strategies together

that I printed only this morning a few minutes ago .

Alway Pc #1 -

Cheers

Alinghy
Today report for Cobra & DiamondBack Pc #1 ( who need also other Pc test I can upload the Pc #2 and Pc #3 .

several images from during the day trading with contrast regarding

profits / losses during first - central - final sessions .

Hope have been sufficient detailed for giving the right sensations

about these automated trading system .

All the best to you All

Cheers
Alinghy

Cobra ********

DiamondBack ********

Cobra *******

After the entry shown in the below image, when the 1st target was reached (4 ticks),then BreakEvenTrigTicks (6 ticks) was also reached but Stop Loss not moved as properly settled up on entry price level, also if in a 1 minutes chart it is easy to verify that the price for the targeted BreakEvenTrigTicks was touched almost 3 times...so long queue ? or feed congestion ?

Herewith below

the general report for today concerning both strategies

Cobra and Diamondback

For a correct evaluation of the general report please look carefully

to the various images links in my previous post .

This will allow a highbrow correct evaluation .

I will appreciate you All for expressing your valuable opinions

good afternoon / evening

Thanks

Alinghy

quote:
Originally posted by Alinghy

Cobra ********

Hi Alinghy

I do not see the "trade of the day" on your charts;
did the system miss it?

and WHY?

see the chart below:

cheers..

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

quote:
Originally posted by Alinghy

Herewith below

the general report for today concerning both strategies

Cobra and Diamondback

Alinghy

Hello Alinghy;

So what do you think?
who is the culprit for the loss today?
the scalper strategy?
or the trader strategy?

It would be easier to figure it out
if you had the results for each strategy calculated separately.

If possible, please do.

Thanks.

take care..

x Unicorn

Hi, as y ou probably know the hard coded settings are including mandatory Account = 'Sim101' ... I think to avoid any stupid or
inattentive to gain hopefully or badly by loosing money .

This the reason why I post tab 'strategies' to show in the possible way results for eachone .

Settings are same I posted yeasterday for all 3 Pc's

Why dont you post also the DiamondBack for the 3 parts of the day ?

As you and All know I am not a supporter of Viper's Strategies , I just like to see how these work .

Give you an idea: give a look this afternoon at the specific webinar

Just a friendly reminder that there is a Webinar tonight - please plan to attend if you have questions and would like to get the latest updates and news.

You can register ahead of time for a session, or log-in at the time of the event, by clicking a link below:

Thurs, Sept 24, 2009 5 PM - 6 PM PST (8pm - 9pm EST)
Registration Web Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/214952315

May be they have some news on settings or release development .

In any case the results of today for DiamondBack were interesting
during first part of the day trading.

I know what you are outlining but I haven't the executable files
so cant answer you .

Regards
Alinghy

Don't you guys know that AT has absolutely nothing to do with the manual Viper, its methods, or concepts? Not a thing. The systems are entirely different. The Viper background on the charts is an overlay--think of it as wallpaper.

In fact, Charles and Gary had nothing to do with AT's development. A third person created it without any input from Viper and teamed up with them to market it, since that's what those two clowns do best: sell products instead of trade.
quote:
Originally posted by phantasmagoria

Don't you guys know that AT has absolutely nothing to do with the manual Viper, its methods, or concepts? Not a thing. The systems are entirely different. The Viper background on the charts is an overlay--think of it as wallpaper.

In fact, Charles and Gary had nothing to do with AT's development. A third person created it without any input from Viper and teamed up with them to market it, since that's what those two clowns do best: sell products instead of trade.

phantasmagoria, this is the best post ive ever read - precise and to the point

reminds me of what i always say, "the heck with the kissing lets get to the love making" (cleaned up the second word and the last two words) lol
COBRA 09/21 - 09/25 Trading Time 08:35 EST to 11:30 EST
Date trades ticks gross P/L Net(incl. comm)
09/21 6 18 225 195
09/22 4 18 225 205
09/23 4 44 550 530
09/24 4 4 50 30
09/25 0 0 0 0 no trades today... Cobra did not fire
Total Net P/L 960
Diamondback 09/21 - 09/25 Trading Times 08:35 EST to 12:00 EST
Date Trades Ticks gross P/L Net (incl. comm)
09/21 10 21 262.5 212.50
09/22 8 7 87.5 47.5
09/23 10 6 75.0 25.0
09/24 26 39 487.5 357.5
09/25 16 11 137.5 57.5
Total Net P/L 697.5
Total for week: $1657.5 position never more than 2 contracts
Sorry this reply is 2-years late but I just joined the forum.

I know from personal experience that GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar default to showing all users and all comments unless specifically disabled by the Host.

If they're saying what was reported that's a blatant lie.