any buyers....??

gaps at 21 and 24.50 area as per september ES
what's up with the YM? up only 11 pt's while Naz soars and ES up 8 .......that's abig divergence
I'd be surprised if we don't see the strength of the ES and Nq from yesterday to lead higher with this gap down open today
2 nice thrust bars on the upside on the 30min with what looks like a premature "W" bottom on the ES....I have been buying every pullback this morning, although something feels real strange about this mornings move, I have not put my finger on it yet. I wonder if it has enough steam to last all day???? The 30 min thrust bars seem to be the the way to go for now.
So far that 905.75 is a top, I think the strange thing is that the volume really picked up at 9:50-10:10 and not 9:30.
Joe I believe u had a key at 913- 914 too..that was where I exited
Looks like this 913.67 Pivot has staled this run a bit took half off there stop on rest @ 902, even the stalls are in a sideways box which tells me that its attracting more buyers.
FWIW the daily is above its 10 period SMA for the fist time we exited that tight range bound box at the highs....after being below it for 9 days.And looks like we may get a break to the upside of the mon-tues range .
Long @ 911.25, After going up were are in a box on the 30min and its close to the minus 4
sad how the YM cleaned out the lows by one tick and then shot up 40points those poor suckers....Looks like I have a new indicator
until we resolve that 913 number I feel this is just range bound to lower trding
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

So far that 905.75 is a top, I think the strange thing is that the volume really picked up at 9:50-10:10 and not 9:30.

Hi Joe,

Why should have the volume picked up at 9:30 and not at 9:10 to 10:10?

Thanks,
blue
well said Joe .....!!!