Explanation (long overdue!)

When i first came to mypivots one year ago, it was expressly for one purpose. To pass on what i felt was a unique way of looking at the markets based on my proprietary cycles and fib based price projections. I'm not getting any younger, and i just wanted to get my work out there, F.W.I.W., For others to evaluate and hopefully expand on. I'm just an average trader, but i felt my 20 years of experience with the markets might be of some help to newer traders trying to master this most difficult of professions.
  • I introduced you to the cycles, to give you and idea of whether the bias (or pressure) might be up or down.
  • I showed you the incredible magic of fib based price projections, to give you a possible objective when you enter a trade,where it might pause or stop.
IMHO, THESE 2 TOOLS ARE THE SINGLE MOST POWERFUL TOOLS I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS IN 20 YEARS!.
  • I showed you how to watch for the 7 wave trend killer as opposed to conventional 3 wave or 5 wave analysis.
  • I pointed out the usefulness of keeping an eye on closing ticks as an indicator of market bias the next few days.
  • I showed you how the best indicator of a major trend change will be visible in the expansion of new highs or new lows on the NYSE.
  • And recently i showed you the Kools monthly phenomenon which has been in place since the March lows.
In the beginning, we had about 40-50 people in our room, taking advantage of this,and the shared knowledge of others,for which i will always be grateful.It has been very difficult for me,as i hold down a ful time night job, to continue full-time during market hours,usually living on 3-4 hours sleep a day.In the beginning , we had about 40-50 individuals taking advantage of this learning opportunity. Slowly, however, interest declined and we seemed to lose more people every week.Even one of the 'founders' of the room, P.T. dissapeared. At the end, there was about 10-12 people in the room and most of them were completely silent, never issuing a single post! the intention of the room was for sharing knowledge and never meant to be a 'trade calling' service which is what it had apparently degraded in to. Hell, if that's what i wanted i could have asked for 400 bucks a month like all the other 'signal callers'. For these reasons, the accomplishment of my main objective, and the apparent lack of interest, i decided to take a breather. I fully explained all of this my last 2 days in the room, but of course, not many paid attention! As i am a die hard student of the markets, i have continued my studies, and started a blog only for the purpose of a place to store some of my ideas. I'm not even sure how long I'll continue it. I do Not intend to abandon posting at mypivots. Of all the forums out there, it is by far the most superior! I can never thank D.T enough for all of his efforts there. So, hopefully this will clear up some of the confusion over my absence recently. Ill be back, just need a little time to re-evaluate,and assess. In the meantime, best wishes to all, and above all good trading!
I leave you now with the most important chart i have posted in the last couple of weeks!... See ya soon!....

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Hey koolblue - thanks for the explanation and the post. For those of you reading this kool's blog is here: http://koolstools.blogspot.com/ and we all wish you the best of luck with that and I hope that it helps you and others. As I said before, you're a great asset to the trade community and you're always welcome here.

I hope that you don't mind that I tidied up your post and added bullet points?
Kool.. I am glad to find that you are ok as I was not aware of what caused your silence here. I wish to thank you for your teachings and let you know that I continue to use many of the tools that you taught. I am thankful and most appreciative of your kindness. Best wishes RBurns
I am following your blog.

So far I have expanded your 7 wave theory on Range 13 charts. Very interesting pattern emerging with the fibs. Let me finish my house move. My servers are in a mess and my trading computer needs to be upgraded to 64 bit for more memory utilization to trade several markets. See you Kool. Hope you'll turn up at the eChat.
Hi,Kool good to hear from you again.I am following your blog.We do miss you in the room.I remember a long time ago you were projecting highs in the 1065-1075 range.Thanks for all your knowledge,help,dedication,and time you gave us.Hope you come back soon.Take care.
Where might these be? I believe I found the first two, however,
I don't see the method explanation of the remaining four.
* I introduced you to the cycles, to give you and idea of whether the bias (or pressure) might be up or down.
* I showed you the incredible magic of fib based price projections, to give you a possible objective when you enter a trade,where it might pause or stop.

"IMHO, THESE 2 TOOLS ARE THE SINGLE MOST POWERFUL TOOLS I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS IN 20 YEARS!.

* I showed you how to watch for the 7 wave trend killer as opposed to conventional 3 wave or 5 wave analysis.
* I pointed out the usefulness of keeping an eye on closing ticks as an indicator of market bias the next few days.
* I showed you how the best indicator of a major trend change will be visible in the expansion of new highs or new lows on the NYSE.
* And recently i showed you the Kools monthly phenomenon which has been in place since the March lows."

Thanks and sorry if this has been previously pointed out.
infolode
I thanks Kool very much! I've understood a lot ot thing by you.

Ugo, from Italy.
Thank You KOOL......miss your insight......i all so work full time.....and love trading.....will try an follow you on your Blog....once again thanks alot ....your the best.....