Should You Learn to Trade?

This is a question everyone should ask themselves before investing money in a training program.

A person must be able to follow the rules of whatever method he or she trades. You cannot change trading programs all the time.

A good football team runs a system for their offense and defense. They do not change systems every series of downs or every week for that matter.

The coach will determine the best system to use based on the skills of the players,right?

To be successful trading you need to find a system that utilizes your skills.

Are you willing to invest the time looking at different trading programs or systems until you find the one that suits you?

Are you also willing to be open to the idea that trading is not for you?
Nice spam.

quote:
Originally posted by seankelly63

This is a question everyone should ask themselves before investing money in a training program.

A person must be able to follow the rules of whatever method he or she trades. You cannot change trading programs all the time.

A good football team runs a system for their offense and defense. They do not change systems every series of downs or every week for that matter.

The coach will determine the best system to use based on the skills of the players,right?

To be successful trading you need to find a system that utilizes your skills.

Are you willing to invest the time looking at different trading programs or systems until you find the one that suits you?

Are you also willing to be open to the idea that trading is not for you?

Excuse me! This is not even a little bit SPAM my friend. Are you another that should not be trading because you are too emotional.

I clearly state that there are all kinds of trading systems that can be successful. In fact you can even design your own if you like. The money management is the key.

I simply state that the poster is knocking a trading system for the wrong reasons my friend. Grow up!
I know nothing of there rooms or there traders and results. But I did come across there indicators codes and they do work (for me) Does that mean all who buy there system is going to make it? NO, its not a magical system, or holy grail. Its just some great parm. use it with great money management and it makes a good system. I wouldn't spend 5g, but it would be good for a newbie....They have also won traders.com editors choice, and readers choice award and you cannot do that by being a bad system.

A good trader can win with a bad system. A bad trader can blow there account in a month with a great system.

I have a post somewhere in here and there system makes for great entry's. Like if the 30 min ES charts are looking oversold I'll enter one the TI's rules...I had posted some charts here a while back.
It is almost all about money management. Once you know the systems win loss ratio and profit/loss ratio trading is just about money management.
I am in the wrong thread...LOL I thought this was the traders international thread. Sorry
I also have a post in the TI thread. Although I am an affiliate of TI I do not think it is the end all be all system.
In fact I personally trade pivot points and that's it!
It is all about money management.
Spot on Sean, Trading is all about disipline and money management and is pricisley why most should not trade. Sorry about da spelling folks, LOL
I am not on this forum to promote anything. Yes I am an affiliate of Traders International and yes I make money promoting their trading program. mainly to new traders,

I am here to connect with those that do as I do...TRADE!
quote:
Originally posted by seankelly63

I am not on this forum to promote anything. Yes I am an affiliate of Traders International and yes I make money promoting their trading program. mainly to new traders,

I am here to connect with those that do as I do...TRADE!

Then I suggest you delete the signature with your website, which promotes many vendors.
Why would you say that?! That is MY website! I am not ashamed nor looking to impress anybody. I am not hiding nor being deceitful in any way. Never do I tell anyone what they should or should not do.

I am very clear when I say that ANY system can be profitable with the proper money management.

Why do you think you must be a savior? Do you make money trading? Be honest.

Dear Moderator,

Thank you for removing seanskelly63's link signature.