what are the biggest\best online future trading co

what are the biggest\best online future trading companies?
and where to find the Historical Data of future market?

My broker, Matt with Infinity Futures, answers the phone usually on the 2nd ring, but always by the 3rd.
Their DOM is VERY simple. Has to be, cuz I can operate it! HA!
I use Sierra Charts with a free data feed from Infinity Futures. The name of the DOM is TransAct, or TA, and the data feed that goes to Sierra Charts is called the TransAct feed.
Sierra Charts has Historical Data, altho I've never used it.
The technical help at SC is very good.
Piper
I would like to add this that In my opinion there are few businesses which would be on top in future.
Originally posted by piperian

My broker, Matt with Infinity Futures, answers the phone usually on the 2nd ring, but always by the 3rd.
I use Sierra Charts with a free data feed from Infinity Futures. The name of the DOM is TransAct, or TA, and the data feed that goes to Sierra Charts is called the TransAct feed.
Piper

I agree... I have recently switched brokers to infinity futures from another... they from my experience have better fill times less slippage problems as well.. dome is designed by pro traders, it is well built... I recommend infinity to everyone I come in contact with... hope this helps
Originally posted by piperian

Piper

Have you tried the Millenium Traders? I heard they've got good reputation.