Looking to sell ?

This 1047 - 1050 area..lots of volume firing off up here....good day for a gap fill...
Hi Bruce,

How have you been?
I'm doing great Joe...been a busy summer. As usual I am behind on emails and owe you one...I want to see some photo's......DT must have a new human wiggling around this world now too........Probabilities have been holding up real well even during the lower volume summer.....Currently short from 51.50 and 54.75...fairly good area to get short after a short ( pre-market)and long on the 5 minute breakout to get the overnight high.....had one failure today too.....I'm hoping that huge volume surge into that 56 area was it for todays highs...42.50 was high vertical volume from Monday so that was a cool test...below that is the other volume from yetsreday which was 1035 - 1036...great how overnight stopped there...I was hoping initially that the 42 would fail but obviously didn't....YET!! I gotta email ya and we can cathc up....I have no new insights...just the same old stuff........ wife we been working me like a dog to get this house in shape....thanks for asking and hope you are doing well..
just an fyi...it sems that the 51 - 53 is attracting most interest today so far
Took the day off today me and my wife had a Chiropractic, and a few other appointment's. And just found out last night we have a third on the way due sometime around June, lol another Gemini.
that's fantastic news Joe......exciting stuff.....congratulations

Congrats Joe!
wow dude ur a machine!
Congratulations Joe!
key zone from Tuesday is working it's magic today - 1051- 1053......Vertical Volume...gotta love it...nice day yesterday especially since they cleaned up the triples too....with any luck they will break the 42 and go for the 1036...
48.75 - 50 is current high vertical volume from todays trade...that is the zone to beat for any decline or rally to take hold ....volume very symetric so far so the buy the breaks and sell the rallies players are still on board
I SAID A DAY GO IF 1033 DOESNT HOLD WE'LL LIKELY GET A TEST OF 1018-19.50.. STILL FEEL THAT WAY