Looking to sell ?

This 1047 - 1050 area..lots of volume firing off up here....good day for a gap fill...
good numbers MM...that 53.50 is attracting lots of volume so far this early A.M....and the 61 -62 has obviously capped the overnight high so far....
seems to me that the best question to ask ourselves each day is "where do I think price will be attracted to volume" and trade for it combined with other probabilities........
"YOU DIDNT WANT THAT 1054-1057 AREA TO GIVE WAY... ITS A LONG WAY DOWN TO 1030!! ..GREAT FILL BRUCE!"Quote is from yesterday. the only surprise for me is , i thought this would occur on gdp thurs. , not today! i thought today would be flat!

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

No Description Entered
IMHO: IF THE 1033 ZONE DOESNT HOLD....

No Description Entered
thanks Kool....this 48.75 is second resistence for me here in overnight....above that is 52.50 as a volume magnet but hoping they don't run it that far
I have minor price action resistance at 51.75 area and Wkly S2 at 53.25 with Daily R1 at 53.25 ... so far this morn, price traded as high as 50.00 after GDP
short 49.00 ... hope not stepping in front of freight train ... came off pre mkt high with likely potential resist in 52.00-54.00 area ... will likely add if gets there, unless price action looks too strong, then I'll be looking to exit and have another look-see
first tgt is 43.00 but will be trailing stop ... next tgt. would be 40-38 area if gets there
I SAID A DAY GO IF 1033 DOESNT HOLD WE'LL LIKELY GET A TEST OF 1018-19.50.. STILL FEEL THAT WAY