Looking to sell ?

This 1047 - 1050 area..lots of volume firing off up here....good day for a gap fill...
wanting to bounce off daily PP @45.50 ... outta half @ 46.50 ... stop on rest moved to 48 ... and uhhhh, that was just taken out too grrr
was anticipating a more precipitious drop ... that was the expctation on entering the trade ... price wasn't doing that on ES or NQ ... may still work its way on down, but not like I'd envisioned for an opening/morning gap-up-selloff
if we can fail we should try for the 40.50 volume....otherwise they want the 52 area...bias still short...where the hell is a minus 4?
still working 48.75 and now 51.25..short......gotta bad feeling on this....now target has to be open print....wasn't looking for the plus 4 to hit first today
to me it needs to react pretty quickly back down out of this 52-53 area ... otherwise I'm thinking still too many buyers waiting in line
agree MM...lots of numbers up there besides that volume thrust from yesterday and the ones you mentioned....VA high is there too....wouldn't be surprised to see them flush it out and try to shake us out
classic..how cool was that...right back into todays evolving volume magnet 1050...that's the number for us to beat now....
nice spike(flush maybe?) to 54.25 ... no position on, still watching ... in the back of my mind I keep thinking we are pretty oversold on a short-term basis on daily chart after breaking down outta that consolidation a few days back ... also played around w/daily 50ma and trendline area yday at lows
yeah, agree Bruce ... and 1050 was also pre mkt high ... seems "magnetized" right now and building volume there
currently above mkt I've got 57.00 as minor potential resist ... 60.00 more signif ... have noticed $TICK holding mostly above zero line consistently so far today ... and Russell/Naz/Dow all moving pretty similarly intraday to ES, holding up well so far
I SAID A DAY GO IF 1033 DOESNT HOLD WE'LL LIKELY GET A TEST OF 1018-19.50.. STILL FEEL THAT WAY