Easy Emini Trade

If are contemplating becoming an ES trader, or are currently struggling/undisciplined, I whole-heartedly recommend Trisha Oligivie's e-book course. It is simple, conservative and will produce profits if followed exactly as taught.

In a business where most vendors are selling worthless junk for a high price, she is offering a value service for peanuts. If you are brand new to trading, I'd also recommend you attend her chat room where she teaches while trading her own cash.

Thanks for your post phantasmagoria;

Several months ago as the forum was talking about a 95% failure rate of new
traders I ask this question "could trading systems be a part of the problem"?
I didn't get an answer then, but your post answered my question;

"In a business where most vendors are selling worthless junk for a high price"
Hi - have you or anybody else tried (easyeminitrade) Trisha's e-book and have you been successful using her setups? thx

quote:
Originally posted by phantasmagoria

If are contemplating becoming an ES trader, or are currently struggling/undisciplined, I whole-heartedly recommend Trisha Oligivie's e-book course. It is simple, conservative and will produce profits if followed exactly as taught.

In a business where most vendors are selling worthless junk for a high price, she is offering a value service for peanuts. If you are brand new to trading, I'd also recommend you attend her chat room where she teaches while trading her own cash.

Hey Phantasmagoria,

Noticed you had some good things to say about easyminitrade and Trish. Do you have the course, and do you incorporate it into your trading? Does she truly trade profitably on a consistent basis?

I watched a few of her vids and wondered how much discretion is employed by her and anyone using it. Is it straightforward to the point where someone with decent trading knowledge can take the method or techniques and put them into practice similar to the way she trades (knowing that everyone eventually needs to trade their personality)?

Also, she's evidently updated it with some new idicators or trade setups according to one of the recent vids. Do the older methods still work effectively? Fill me in if you would. Thanks mister!
MM-

I purchased her first e-book and used the setups for a while and yes, they work. I suggested a modification to one of them which Trisha has incorporated. I no longer use the setups because I don't enjoy trading ES and I want to become less reliant on price based indicators which are the guts of her setups. I haven't seen her account statements, so I don't know for a fact she trades profitably on a consistent basis but I believe she does. At the price she's charging for her services, it would be unreasonable to ask for confirmation of her profitability.

Her rules are very straightforward and if you follow them, there is very little discretion. The e-book does not cover every single nuance of what she looks for so I recommend attending her chat room to learn those and get a feel for her style of trading which is conservative to say the least. Before she takes a trade, she goes through a very deliberate checklist before pressing the button.

Yes, she has two new setups which are included in the e-book. These give her a few more opportunities during the day to take trades. The older methods still work effectively; if they didn't, she would not teach them.
Thanks Phantasmagoria. It's nice to get specific feedback, especially since you've purchased Trish's ebook and actually traded the setups for a while. Just as a side note question, since you don't enjoy trading the ES, what markets do you currently trade?
I trade TF, CL, EC, and ZN
Phantasmagoria - Thanks for the reply.
Appreciate the info.
thanks for the info!
I trade using Trisha's set ups. She actually has made a few changes over the last couple of months and added a few additional set ups and I am so pleased with the results. I have tried so many different programs and spent thousands on things that don't work. She seems to truly want everyone to succeed, she sells the set ups for under $50 and will continually send out revisions to everyone who has ever purchased her ebook and does not charge a penny for doing this. She gives a free 3 days in her room when you get the eBook. I have stayed in her room, (which is really inexpensive as well)and I not only find her pointing out the set ups with entries helpful but she also goes over so much more during the day while waiting on trades. I truly could not be happier and would suggest this program for anyone of all levels.
?

Originally posted by hangten1

[quote]Originally posted by MassiveCashTeam

Great request, but I don't think there is an educator/vendor that does provide documented results but one. And this trading room, is not for me per the reasons I stated in my original post about my experience with a few trading rooms.

This is EOTProLive, when in the live trading room, upon request, he immediately shows several NinjaTrader performance profit graphs (daily, weekly, monthly etc). He is not shy in pointing out his daily/weekly losses. Overall, he (Bill) is profitable with his black box indicators. The reason why I dont like this room, is just that, blackbox subscription indicators . What if I am successful in his room, and I quit my day job. Then I'm making a living solely in his trading room. Then what happens if Bill and EOTProLive goes away? out of business? or he decides to shut it down? then what am I left with? I'm left with no day job, no EOTProLive and no blackbox indicators? I'll be living on the streets. Thats my main concern.....

-------------------------------------------------------------
I've read your posts - you have subscribed to every trading service on the internet and rarely spend more than a month with each one...I'd worry more about your lack of committment than I would about what happens after you quit your day job. In fact, don't ever quit your day job.