Easy Emini Trade

If are contemplating becoming an ES trader, or are currently struggling/undisciplined, I whole-heartedly recommend Trisha Oligivie's e-book course. It is simple, conservative and will produce profits if followed exactly as taught.

In a business where most vendors are selling worthless junk for a high price, she is offering a value service for peanuts. If you are brand new to trading, I'd also recommend you attend her chat room where she teaches while trading her own cash.

Originally posted by MassiveCashTeam
LOL....I did buy (suckered) from the best salesperson in the past, so learned my lessons, so now, I am taking my sweat time in evaluating....

So how will you "know" if the system that you're going to buy or the room that you're going to join really is making money? How will you know if the mentor is sim trading or trading real money?

Remember that if I'm flipping a coin to make trading decisions I'm probably going to have around 20 profitable trading weeks each year and I'll also have some winning streaks of multiple weeks in a row. If you stumble into "my" room during that period you're going to be pretty impressed.
Originally posted by day trading

LOL....I did buy (suckered) from the best salesperson in the past, so learned my lessons, so now, I am taking my sweat time in evaluating....

So how will you "know" if the system that you're going to buy or the room that you're going to join really is making money? How will you know if the mentor is sim trading or trading real money?

Remember that if I'm flipping a coin to make trading decisions I'm probably going to have around 20 profitable trading weeks each year and I'll also have some winning streaks of multiple weeks in a row. If you stumble into "my" room during that period you're going to be pretty impressed.

point well taken....
so where do I go from here? advice?
Originally posted by piperian

Originally posted by bob304

This e-book sounds interesting. Can someone please provide a link to ti so I can get it? I tried a google search but couldn't find it.

I'm there every day, and I'm profitable on SIM, and enjoying every minute of it.
No, I'm not a shill.
If you wish to sign up, tell her JohnW said Howdy from TX!

Are you still with Trish's live room? still profitable? have you started trading in live account yet? I was re-reading her ebook and looking at the charts again with her set-ups.....looks simple and easy to follow....i have noticed from the trial period of her trade room, that she takes far less fewer trades than other live trade rooms, this could be a very good thing...am still confused and still torn from which live room i want to ultimately stay with....
Any updates from actual users of the system? Some stated they would report on their findings. Got the ebook and it seems complicated with all the different charts and set-ups. Any ideas or suggestions on how to trade this system?

Thanks,
Jack
Originally posted by jgreene

Any updates from actual users of the system? Some stated they would report on their findings. Got the ebook and it seems complicated with all the different charts and set-ups. Any ideas or suggestions on how to trade this system?

Thanks,
Jack

Welp, Yes, I do have the ebook, yes, I attended the free trial for a week. During the first few days in the live room, she was trading the charts noted in the ebook. Now she is trading range charts with out the keltner channels and her reasoning was, the market has been very volatile and since her execution charts are based on the 1 minute, you can get stopped out on the same bar; so now, at the suggestion of a member, she is using the range bar set-up (with a boomerang indicator, which is sold at an indicator vendor site). It seems she incorporates suggestions from members from time to time. I dont know how I feel about this. She said she will be sending out revised ebook soon. I feel it can be a good trading room, if she just concentrates on one market. But she has the ES, 6E, and NQ on her screens, with 2 charts for each market and then some. So her screen is very congested and that is frustrating for me (thats just me).

So to answer your question, I really have to spend more time in the room (which I am not willing to do right now, maybe later) to evaluate.

I think once she decides and sticks to a method/strategy/chart settings, then it would be a good option. But it seems she changes her set-ups or charts/indicators whenever the market doesnt agree with it and she implements members suggestions without evaluating through extensive back testing. Yes, she does say she back tests it before releasing her new set-up to the room, but I dont think 2 weeks is a good enough back test.

I dont feel like paying $100/mth for her live room to trade her experimental settings every other month. Thats just me. I agree with the earlier reviews, that it is a good room for beginners to experience, but changing set ups and indicators when the market changes and/or at the suggestions of members on a daily basis, leaves a questionable taste in my mouth....

So now, I have finalized my trading room/mentor in that I am sticking with eminijunkie and channel-trading. EminiJunkie takes trades based on fibs at a high probability entry level. And I think channel-trading will offer me an education on MP levels in which I can incorporate into my trade entry using fibs. Basically, entry at solid support/resistance levels that has confluence with major MP levels.

Slowly but surely, I am getting this now....my journey continues on the path.

Thanks,
Jack

Welp, Yes, I do have the ebook, yes, I attended the free trial for a week. During the first few days in the live room, she was trading the charts noted in the ebook. Now she is trading range charts with out the keltner channels and her reasoning was, the market has been very volatile and since her execution charts are based on the 1 minute, you can get stopped out on the same bar; so now, at the suggestion of a member, she is using the range bar set-up (with a boomerang indicator, which is sold at an indicator vendor site). It seems she incorporates suggestions from members from time to time. I dont know how I feel about this. She said she will be sending out revised ebook soon. I feel it can be a good trading room, if she just concentrates on one market. But she has the ES, 6E, and NQ on her screens, with 2 charts for each market and then some. So her screen is very congested and that is frustrating for me (thats just me).

So to answer your question, I really have to spend more time in the room (which I am not willing to do right now, maybe later) to evaluate.

I think once she decides and sticks to a method/strategy/chart settings, then it would be a good option. But it seems she changes her set-ups or charts/indicators whenever the market doesnt agree with it and she implements members suggestions without evaluating through extensive back testing. Yes, she does say she back tests it before releasing her new set-up to the room, but I dont think 2 weeks is a good enough back test.

I dont feel like paying $100/mth for her live room to trade her experimental settings every other month. Thats just me. I agree with the earlier reviews, that it is a good room for beginners to experience, but changing set ups and indicators when the market changes and/or at the suggestions of members on a daily basis, leaves a questionable taste in my mouth....

So now, I have finalized my trading room/mentor in that I am sticking with eminijunkie and channel-trading. EminiJunkie takes trades based on fibs at a high probability entry level. And I think channel-trading will offer me an education on MP levels in which I can incorporate into my trade entry using fibs. Basically, entry at solid support/resistance levels that has confluence with major MP levels.

Thanks for the feedback. Your findings are my sentiments exactly. Changing too often the indicators and strategy means uncertaining in your trading plan. Just look at the posts for Viper Trading Systems. I will give EminiJunkie a try. Does he consistently trade the same method and indicators? It would be interesting to know.
BTW, what is all the hype about MP trading? Is this new?

Jack
I have the ebook from Emini Junkie...the method does seem solid but complex and a cluttered trading style, just look at his charts!

MP trading looks like the best, i'll try on channel trading.com, i used to follow the tweets of FUTURESTRADER71 but he's not posting his trades anymore...but MP is pretty much the points to were the markets range from and move towards bases on volume of the past.

Thanks,
Jack

Thanks for the feedback. Your findings are my sentiments exactly. Changing too often the indicators and strategy means uncertaining in your trading plan. Just look at the posts for Viper Trading Systems. I will give EminiJunkie a try. Does he consistently trade the same method and indicators? It would be interesting to know.
BTW, what is all the hype about MP trading? Is this new?

Jack

EminiJunkie is good, very good to start out. He actually teaches you how to trade by observing support/resistance levels and the longer term trend, then enter a high probability trade by fibs. He trades his plan to the tee, there is no discretion, its black and white. If your a beginner, you might find him hard to learn and very confusing, and that would be correct. It takes time to learn how to trade like this.

As far as the hype of MP, I wanted to learn about it cause I never knew a thing about it. Now that I have an understanding about it, I knda incorporate this into eminijunkie.
Originally posted by the_z

I have the ebook from Emini Junkie...the method does seem solid but complex and a cluttered trading style, just look at his charts!

MP trading looks like the best, i'll try on channel trading.com, i used to follow the tweets of FUTURESTRADER71 but he's not posting his trades anymore...but MP is pretty much the points to were the markets range from and move towards bases on volume of the past.

I would disagree with the charts being cluttered. Whats on his charts is colored time zones to remind us not to trade during lunch time chop. The other horizontal color zones are various support/resistance/confluence levels. There are also some moving averages on the charts. Thats it...plain and simple. Whats cluttered about this?

as far as channel-trading goes, i have lifetime membership, cause it has value and i incorporate it into my eminijunkie support/resistance areas. But every few weeks, he has some excuse he makes up that prevents him from opening the live room. This week, his excuse is his PC crashed and he has a new one being mailed in. A few weeks ago, the room was not open for a couple of days due to personal emergency. 2 weeks ago, it was thunderstorms that shut him down. 2.5 weeks ago, his microphone went down.......yada yadda yadda.....very unprofessional in that he is not consistent in maintaining the live room up and running...no excuses, he runs a business, members pay him, he must have the room up and running!!!!!!!!!!
[quote]Originally posted by MassiveCashTeam

Great request, but I don't think there is an educator/vendor that does provide documented results but one. And this trading room, is not for me per the reasons I stated in my original post about my experience with a few trading rooms.

This is EOTProLive, when in the live trading room, upon request, he immediately shows several NinjaTrader performance profit graphs (daily, weekly, monthly etc). He is not shy in pointing out his daily/weekly losses. Overall, he (Bill) is profitable with his black box indicators. The reason why I dont like this room, is just that, blackbox subscription indicators . What if I am successful in his room, and I quit my day job. Then I'm making a living solely in his trading room. Then what happens if Bill and EOTProLive goes away? out of business? or he decides to shut it down? then what am I left with? I'm left with no day job, no EOTProLive and no blackbox indicators? I'll be living on the streets. Thats my main concern.....

-------------------------------------------------------------
I've read your posts - you have subscribed to every trading service on the internet and rarely spend more than a month with each one...I'd worry more about your lack of committment than I would about what happens after you quit your day job. In fact, don't ever quit your day job.
?

Originally posted by hangten1

[quote]Originally posted by MassiveCashTeam

Great request, but I don't think there is an educator/vendor that does provide documented results but one. And this trading room, is not for me per the reasons I stated in my original post about my experience with a few trading rooms.

This is EOTProLive, when in the live trading room, upon request, he immediately shows several NinjaTrader performance profit graphs (daily, weekly, monthly etc). He is not shy in pointing out his daily/weekly losses. Overall, he (Bill) is profitable with his black box indicators. The reason why I dont like this room, is just that, blackbox subscription indicators . What if I am successful in his room, and I quit my day job. Then I'm making a living solely in his trading room. Then what happens if Bill and EOTProLive goes away? out of business? or he decides to shut it down? then what am I left with? I'm left with no day job, no EOTProLive and no blackbox indicators? I'll be living on the streets. Thats my main concern.....

-------------------------------------------------------------
I've read your posts - you have subscribed to every trading service on the internet and rarely spend more than a month with each one...I'd worry more about your lack of committment than I would about what happens after you quit your day job. In fact, don't ever quit your day job.