ES 11-11-09

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Any thing can happen of course, but cycles are down tomorrow, so im still hoping for 1088-89 minimum, and more likely that 1084-1085 objective tomorrow ,before a surge to new highs.... time will tell!!!
Im going to keep this short overnight! order to cover at 1090.00...
I believe this is the 8th straight higher close! That drammatically increases the odds of a lower close tomorrow!(lower that where ever we close today)

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
PERFECT! TODAYS CLOSE AT 1096.25 GIVES A DAILY PROJECTION OF 1103.12 OR 1103.25 TODAYS HIGH EXACTLY...BUT NOT A HIGHER HIGH!!! THATS WHAT I WANTED TO SEE! SEE YA IN THE A.M.!!!
FROM BLOOMBERG NEWS.... LOL!....“You got people out there saying the bear market rally’s over,” said Jeffrey Saut, chief investment strategist at Raymond James & Associates in St. Petersburg, Florida, which manages $214 billion. “They’re smoking dope.”
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

FROM BLOOMBERG NEWS.... LOL!....“You got people out there saying the bear market rally’s over,” said Jeffrey Saut, chief investment strategist at Raymond James & Associates in St. Petersburg, Florida, which manages $214 billion. “They’re smoking dope.”

A friend with weed is a friend indeed
lol!!! Dudes right next door to me ( ST PETERSBURG) ... I'LL HAVE TO DROP BY AND BURN ONE.