Dollar - Gold Cup

Call me crazy, but I see the "Dollar" taking off, and the Metals collapsing.

Of course this is only for the next few years, because printing "Dollars" at the rate the private Federal Reserve is going, is not only unsustainable, but it is sheer INSANITY. Clearly there is an Evil Agenda here, and the American Middle Class is targeted for destruction.

Meanwhile we can "follow the money", by buying some Dec 2011 Gold Put Options at 700 Strike for under $15. WHEN (not IF) those go In The Money sometime next year, that will give about 10X return. Buying Dollar Calls or British Pound Puts is another strategy. Any one of those should pay off BIG TIME. Just go out far enough so that the Options do not degrade too severely, before getting a chance to cash in.

OK. So call it my "opinion." I see what I see. Call me blind. Call me crazy. Time will tell.

Good Trading,
Doer

Click image for original size
dollar cup

It really is heartening to see this Market react EXACTLY as we expected. Our 2011 Gold Put Options at 700 Strike are doing very well, and we bring our protective stop to slightly below break-even at 12. If the Reversal next mid-week is a LO, then we cash in half our postion, expecting a small Retracement to get in cheaper in about two weeks. If the Reversal is a HI, then that is a screaming sell signal, and we would add to our position.

Good Trading,
Doer

Gold-91218
This is confirmation of what I have been saying for months, only he gives the fundamentals behind my Charts --

http://www.weissresearchissues.com/PDF/WCA/ISSUES/WCA028F_Flash_Alert_Final.pdf

The Dollar is the best bet. I would not do the Japanese Yen, because it is still not done yet, with its fits and starts. The British Pound is the weakest of all the Major Currencies, with the Euro not far behind, so those would be the ones to short (sell).

Good Trading,
Doer
This is another view, this time from a Weekly Chart of Gold. Note the Doji Bar formed this week, which is exactly on the Lower Channel Line of the Small Channel. This is a "screaming sell" signal for prices to go lower, down to 1030 and the Big Channel. However, it may pause for a week, in order for Gold to catch its breath before moving down further. So we watch for a sideways market and stay out until a definite breakout is seen, or until a Reversal HI is hit on the Daily Chart.

Good Trading,
Doer

Gold Weekly
I posted a lot of stuff recently, so be sure to go back a few days and catch up, if you have not done so. It will give you PERSPECTIVE to properly interpret the following EXTRAORDINARY CHART.

The CRB Index has been around for a few decades, and it is to be trusted far more than the COMPLETELY BULLSHIT "government statistics" regarding inflation. If you have not yet figured out that our wonderful "government" is LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH with the CRAP that they put out to DEFRAUD Americans and the rest of the world, they you have a rude awakening coming. ANYONE who shops for groceries will tell you that prices have increased TWO AND THREE TIMES for produce and other foodstuffs over the past few years, NOT the BLATANTLY FRAUDULENT "official" inflation rate of 2%. PLEEEEZ!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

In the first place, the UNITED STATES is NOT America. It is a PRIVATE CORPORATION that has taken over the rightful governance of We The People, ever since Lincoln's War. If you do not believe that, then just look up their Dunn & Bradstreet listing --

http://www.manta.com/company/mmg5dxg

It is the same for EVERY State, Count, City, Agency, Office, etc. An example is STATE OF CALIFORNIA --

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_dts0zl

Plug in your state, county or city, and you will get dozens of listings for every f**king "government agency" there is. THEY ARE ALL PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATIONS!!!! So it really is TIME TO WAKE UP, PEOPLE!!! -- To the REALITY that we are being COMPLETELY SCREWED.

In light of that, the following Chart is EXTRAORDINARY. It shows that the present month, December, is a significant Reversal. That means prices are due to plummet drastically into late 2011, which is the next Major Reversal and [expected] Major Bottom. From there, the consequences of all the TENS OF TRILLIONS in FAKE money-printing will begin to unwind. That Great Unwind will take a couple of years to really get under way, but when it finally does, it will create the Greatest HOLOCAUST in recorded history. If you want more details on that, then email me privately by clicking on the icon above that says, "Email Poster." You will have a big surprise coming.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, we need to tend to business. The CRB Chart predicts Commodity prices tanking. That is completely in line with the projected rise in the "Dollar," which has already caught on fire and is expected to rocket to the moon eventually. So we have many CONFIRMATIONS of the same scenario, all falling into place.

THIS, folks, is the GREATEST MONEY-MAKING OPPORTUNITY OF ALL TIME. So please pay attention and do not miss the train. If I sound a bit brash, then please forgive me, but IT'S ALL IN THE CHARTS. Just open your mind to the patterns, and it will become strikingly evident.

We ALL need to take advantage of the imminent collapse in Commodities -- especially of Metals and Crude. Foreign Currencies are another GOLD MINE of opportunity, specifically BP and EC.

Read and study the Charts. Then go get 'em, tiger!!!

Good Trading,
Doer

CRB-Monthly
Gold is again forming up extremely well. The next Reversal appears to be forming as a HI, in which case it would be a "screaming sell" signal.

WHY?

You would ask!

Because it would then have formed a classic Swing Pattern with a clearly-defined Balance Point. That BP would then target down all the way to 1030, as was discussed on the 12/18 posting.

You could even trade the present swing up for ten bucks. Ten Lots for that amount is nothing to sneeze at. But the much safer bet is to GO WITH THE TREND, which in this case is DOWN on the Daily Chart. The Risk/Reward Ratio is also much lower, doing the latter strategy. And the potential reward is ten times higher.

Be sure to draw the Reversal shown on the Daily Chart above, in the exact same way on your Hourly Chart, for a more accurate timeframe with which to make an entry. 15-min timeframe is also advised, but using lower timeframes than that, often gives a different result, although it would still be a valid Reversal in a slightly different place. One reason for the discrepancy, is that Gaps affect Reversals by shifting them, and there are more Gaps on lower timeframes than on higher ones.

Good Trading,
Doer

Gold 91220
It is all in the Charts.
Our Gold Put Options continue to do well.

Good Trading,
Doer

Gold-91221
Very nice charts Doer, and excellent summation on the technical aspects. When I get a chance I will take more time to purvey them. But your interpretation definitely gives me a heads up on my intraday small timeframe trading.
Thanks and merry Xmas
jcrecruit, because you are one of the very few who responded to my posts, I dedicate this one to you.

There is a minor Reversal on the Daily Chart in Gold, but of course that would be a Major Reversal on the Hourly Chart or any Intra-Day Timeframe. A lot of money can be made on minor daily corrections, so long as we are aware that the Counter-Trend can end at any time. Therefore STOPS ARE VITAL.

Finding a Balance Point (Pivot) and Target along the way, helps enormously in reducing one's risk. PLUS, we can calculate Risk/Reward Ratio more precisely, giving us another edge.

Good Trading,
Doer

Gold 91221
It doesn't get any better than this!!!

Good Trading,
Doer

Gold-91222
Very nice info Doer...but becuz I hate to pay for anything anymore, trying to source some of Parsons stuff seems to have proven a little difficult. I will continue searching..keep up the great analysis in the interim. Thanks kindly
Doer I have attempted to reach you via email but apparently this system hasn't allowed me to connect to you. My email is [email protected] if you care to send me yours.
thanks