Educators' Nemisis

FREE!!!What you say...FREE!!!

A system where we can have fun and learn.

Purpose: To prove that an interested trader should NEVER pay a charlatan/educator to learn how to trade without published proof of real time brokerage trades showing they are profitable over a given period . (Not 1 day either)

This thread is intended to help those sitting on the fence to get off the fence and trade with a little bit of help and those that are trading hone in on their disciplines.

Of course, if you know everything about trading this thread will be of no benefit to you.

The system will NOT be given to you...you will have to research while at the same time I will provide real time trades/calls.

Before, I go any further ...I am not computer savvy ;so if I mess up I apologise and maybe somebody can assist me.

The system; Less than 100 words
Money management: Less than 50 words. It will become obvious as you follow the trades where you will see "X1, X2" and so on.

Profit goal: This exercise - 2 profitable trades
Profit/ Stops-Reverse trades: 1.75 -2.0 -/+ commissions

Current statistics: Free wheeling 53% profitable has not varied more than 4%.
Maximum successive profitable trades 7
Maximum successive losing trades 4

I will not post entries until my other model has finished for the day...average time around 3.5 hours from 7 am EST. If it a loss...a lot earlier

This is a genuine attempt to assist traders and others with absolutely NO ulterior motive...more about me later..

So here goes...
BGT 1092.25....SELL 1094.25..x2....reverse 1090.25 ..x3
reversed 1090.25..x3 BUY 1088.25...reverse 1092.25...x4
Reversed back...x4...SELL 1094.25...reverse 1090.25 x5

just one of those days...missed by a tick both ways...it happpens
DONE...4 x 175 less 5 x2= loss

Next trade x3
Out of action this week...freezing my butt in New York for week...computer access not good and socializing will put a crimp in my focus....so will leave it alone until after Xmas....

Everybody have a good Xmas!!!

Pink and Comfortably Numb
SLd 1022.25...x3...BUY 1020.25...reverse 1024.25 x4..in a very thin market...hopefully only trade today to clean up cycle
should read 1122.25 etc
DONE...3 x1.75...skinny profit, but a profit....

That will do it for this year...good trading and luck to all for 2010.

Pink
December proved to be a sloppy month of trading combined by short weeks , low volumes and volatility and my own personal inconveniences.

That aside , it was a profitable month ,but statistically "weak".In fact , it had a hit rate of less than 50%...a first.There is a first for everything, especially in the ES market and markets generally.

Profits drawn...start from scratch.

The obvious points gleaned from December trading are that descretion was applied where necessary ,even though the outcome was positive if the trade was left alone. It could have easily gone the other way...who knows?

Discipline was applied to execute all trades, even when there were a couple that I simply did not "like"...again who knows?

Patience was applied and tested as it was a slow market and opportunities were not a easily available.

Stupidity...trying to trade when ill...affected me while trading my primary system...won't happen again.

Will continue to trade the same way for January, howver I intend to make a change to risk exposure in February...all things being good.

Good trading and success to all in 2010...

Pink
We are off and running in 2010...nice start this morning....now

SLD 1124.25..x1...BUY 1122.25...reverse 1126.25...x2
i have eceeded my limit...I am done for awhile...looks like a looong year