ES 12-09-09

Good morning. Doesnt look like i missed a whole lot . this is my last day trading Dec. Tomorrow i switch to Mar. Well , well , i get a kick out of surfing all the blogs. It appears everyone is 'confused ' by this obvious side ways consolidation.. lol. I told you we needed more time. That time is almost over, but i'll wager not quite yet!! Although the major cycles are up into Jan and possibly even Mar.,on a shorter term basis, the next good cycle lows will probably hit right before Christmas! Is nothing sacred anymore? LOL. For today or tomorrow, im looking for 1079-1081 to be kissed before any real rebound .DOESNT HAVE TO , BUT I JUST THINK IT WILL. Here's a look at some areas to keep an eye on as we start the day....
Click image for original size

Ugh!..That break of 1090.25 aint good!..that means it probably wants 1087 and change!... Raising my stop to 1088.25..
stopped at 88.25 for a 2 handle loss .. looking to re-enter lower...

buying 2 at 1087.50
This is the second day in a row that the big boyz have diverged from the retail crowd! any thoughts on what that means?...
You saw my previous one min chart with the projections at 1087.50 and 1087.75? As we approached it, i saw tons of vol at 1087.50 (2500 or so) so i raised my buy order to 1087.75... and got one ticked! It amazes me how ,even if you know the future, its still so difficult to be a great trader! I guess thats what continues to spark my interest in trading after all these years!...LOL
...THIS MAY BE A QUICK ONE!!!
Im in for 2 es here.. i'll probably exit around 1089.50.. have to leave for half hour at 1:45pm...
Well ,basically ,another day of mish-mash,which could last a while yet! When the breakout of the last couple weeks trading range does come, we will have to be on guard for a fakeout and reversal! Hope everyone had a good trading day!