best e-mini trading room

hello MP new here of course..ive been looking to get into the emini and wanted some feedback..ive been looking @ traders international but see so much mixed feedback on them..i like the fact they have live trading rooms..could i be pointed in the right direction of other courses that also offer a trading room such as TI..

any feedback would be great..
I've been in quite a few live trading rooms, and the best I've found is www.eminiacademy.com.
If you would, elaborate on why you deem it the best and how it's helped your own trading ... offering relevant specifics. The reason I'm mentioning this is that the mypivots community (and others) tend to be skeptical of folks with few initial posts who then tout a particular vendor.

I'm just offering an opportunity for you to elaborate, since other traders see and often dismiss this type of apparent promotion. Also, if you have any association with the vendor, it's good to lay that out up front. It makes for better dialogue. Thanks!

MM
Seems like you scared Kevin away MM. He gave up fast...perhaps we should all sign up for almost 6 grand.....Yikes..!
Monkey, I understand where you're coming from. That wasn't meant to be an endorsement or anything, just my personal opinion.

I like it because of a few things. Very specifically, the risk/reward is great. I've used a few systems that have a 1 to 1 or worse R:R, but they do at least 2 or 3 to 1. I like the simplicity of that they do. For example, they're not just calling random trades left and right. There is a very methodical approach to their trade setups.

What rooms do you guys go to?
Sometimes there're these guys with big butterfly nets that chase me and catch me and I wake up in a little round rubber room without windows ... sitting there in a funny little jacket. Orderly is about to show up with meds and computer time is about to be cut of----
kevinlee you really sound like you work for eminiacademy. You might mention that you cannot just attend the chat room. You have to spend over $5,000 for the training (I don't know the current price it keeps going up). After you have paid for the training it costs $300 per month for the chat room. You might also mention that in the year emini academy has been in existence that there have only been a few (1 or 2) students that are consistently making money. The rest seem to be still trading sim or making money one day and losing it the next with more losers than winners.
I'm new here. I started searching for info on emini trading a year ago. I purchased a couple of systems. One cost 3k. I use it for the YM. I took a lot of lumps before I figured it out. I purchased another one for $900. I still use it also. Neither one was consistent. The reason I'm mentioning this is because I wish I would have saved my money and done some more research. The best money I spent was $59 on eminijunkie. The room cost $59 (now $69). Joined in 12/2009. Started trading the system in 4/2010. Trading one contract. Took me a bit to catch on, but the live room is more for education than just calling out trades. It works for me. My advice is to search and find what works for you. By the way I tried a half a dozen rooms out there. This is the only room where I felt I progressed as a trader. Still have a lot to grow. I don't work for eminijunkie, just in case you were thinking.
Originally posted by BruceM

CharterJoe, a memeber here has shared many setups that can be traded without much discretion for the emini.....I'd start there and then fine tune them to your personality and account size......no reason to spend much on training these days with great forums like this

Hi, Can you give me more details on this member. A link would be great.
Originally posted by babytrader

I'm new here. I started searching for info on emini trading a year ago. I purchased a couple of systems. One cost 3k. I use it for the YM. I took a lot of lumps before I figured it out. I purchased another one for $900. I still use it also. Neither one was consistent. The reason I'm mentioning this is because I wish I would have saved my money and done some more research. The best money I spent was $59 on eminijunkie. The room cost $59 (now $69). Joined in 12/2009. Started trading the system in 4/2010. Trading one contract. Took me a bit to catch on, but the live room is more for education than just calling out trades. It works for me. My advice is to search and find what works for you. By the way I tried a half a dozen rooms out there. This is the only room where I felt I progressed as a trader. Still have a lot to grow. I don't work for eminijunkie, just in case you were thinking.

can you tell me more about your trading style? what time frame are you trading? how long would you hold. The reason why I am asking is because you mentioned trading 1 contract. Can't make money with that can you? I mean. logically, if you trade the ES for example. 1 point is only $50. can you elaborate? what stop do you use?

Thanks. Great post by the way.
can you tell me more about your trading style? what time frame are you trading? how long would you hold. The reason why I am asking is because you mentioned trading 1 contract. Can't make money with that can you? I mean. logically, if you trade the ES for example. 1 point is only $50. can you elaborate? what stop do you use?

Thanks. Great post by the way.

I'm trading one contract until I'm more comfortable with what I know. I know I won't get rich with 1 contract, but as I progress and am successful then I will move up in contracts. The plan is to trade 2,4 or more contracts then get to a reduced risk. There are many chart time frames that are being looked at. 400, 1500, 2300 3200, bank, advn/decl. Quite a few other things to filter trades. Fibs are also used. Stops are 7 or 8 ticks. Depending on the trade setup is what determines your T1 and T2. The nice thing is that it is affordable and at a pace that works for me. To answer the question of what trading style do I have, that's why I'm in the room trying to figure out. Hope that answered your question.
Here's the search link: http://www.mypivots.com/Search