ES 10-07-10

Well, not much changed overnight , same targets apply. The only difference i see is that both the 5 min and the 13 min mov avg's have changed to a bearish posture.
thanks VO

also head and shoulder but so many time they are fake its hard to go short. I think CL is topping may be tomorrow another up move with stock market down cl goes for target of 75
Click image for original size
COVERING A CRUDE LONG FROM 82.69 HERE...
OUT 82.96...Wow!, i see why you love this mud VO! That was my first crude trade in years!
interesting day in the es.. is today we break the curse of down Thursdays?...time will tell
u just might be right about 83.13...that will also potentially setup another bear gartley

crude 10r1 7 10
long one crude at 82.80
Originally posted by koolblue

OUT 82.96...Wow!, i see why you love this mud VO! That was my first crude trade in years!
thats 6 es points in minutes...thats why crude is my market
Nice CL trade KB. A nice return in a few minutes!
Originally posted by koolblue

...sure Einstein... see the chart? see the obvious support around that 82.60 level? And notice the 2 lows i have marked.. after the second one it seemed to me it would be natural to test the upper boundry around 83.10 or so. i had the projection to 83.13 and a short term chart saying 82.97 minimum! when i saw this we were around 82.69... a few seconds later ,it started to take off so i just pulled the trigger for a market fill.Hence my entry.too bad it was so late