EOTPro

Does anyone use EOTPro trading? I do and I have been really quit successful. Only been with them a short while, however, and maybe its just a spate of lucky trades. I don't know what is this forums opinion?
I used to be a member. I have all good things to say about these folks. Right now, I am with ViperTradingSystems, and I wrote my thoughts on Viper in another thread.

These guys do watch other markets as well. And they trade with small stops, not a huge draw down trail stop or initial 25 tic stop like Viper. And the trader, Bill Dennis, is great, and he does show you his daily sheet if you ask him and he does show you his DOM. I really have to complaints on this site, but its a little more like $233-$322/mth, But that cost should be nothing if you make money with them. He has clear verbal entry signals, you cant be any clearer than Bill. And he does have losses. But they are very small.

I want to be with EOTPRO, but I am using my other 3rd party indicators that I own for life (no monthly fee) and the are awesome, but I like to hear a second opinion in a chat room. That is why I am with Viper, its $99/mth, but rather be with EOTPRO, but they are more money, aarrggghhhh.
Originally posted by MassiveCashTeam

I used to be a member. I have all good things to say about these folks. Right now, I am with ViperTradingSystems, and I wrote my thoughts on Viper in another thread.

These guys do watch other markets as well. And they trade with small stops, not a huge draw down trail stop or initial 25 tic stop like Viper. And the trader, Bill Dennis, is great, and he does show you his daily sheet if you ask him and he does show you his DOM. I really have to complaints on this site, but its a little more like $233-$322/mth, But that cost should be nothing if you make money with them. He has clear verbal entry signals, you cant be any clearer than Bill. And he does have losses. But they are very small.

I want to be with EOTPRO, but I am using my other 3rd party indicators that I own for life (no monthly fee) and the are awesome, but I like to hear a second opinion in a chat room. That is why I am with Viper, its $99/mth, but rather be with EOTPRO, but they are more money, aarrggghhhh.

You contradicted yourself. If EOT halps you make a profit above the cost of the membership what difference does it make if it costs more than Viper, which makes you nothing?

And why do you need a second opinion if your indicators are "awesome?" The opinion you're getting from the slimeballs at Viper aren't on YOUR setups, it's on theirs. (And theirs stink!) Drop these rooms and listen to what your charts and tools tell you--don't let others influence what you're responsible for. You'll never be successful if your looking for confirmation from those who sell services for a living instead of trading their own money.
I traded the eotpro early last yr and didnt make money. However, I am not against Eotpro and i think it is a good indicators.

My loss is based on not knowing about eotpro system. It is best to learn how the system works rather than wait for bill to call out the signal or wait till the signal pops up on your chart.
I wrote a brief review on this in another thread, but here is my quick take. Why would I spend over $300 to listen to Bill talk about everything under the sun except trading? Why does he do this? because his black-box indicators are just that. buy or sell on the arrows. cut and dry....YOU ARE NOT LEARNING TO TRADE O/N YOUR OWN WITH THIS....Nice guy, but I dont really care about his BMW bike, his home town weather, his wifes pink shoes, etc.......
Yeah, I also can't seem to make money with these guys. Bill seems to make money everyday but in theory it seems very easy just to copy his trades...but in reality it doesn't work, I haven't actually talked TO ANYONE in the room that actually IS MAKING money...so WTF! ?

Plus...they make over $50K per month in their subscription fees!
Originally posted by the_z

Yeah, I also can't seem to make money with these guys. Bill seems to make money everyday but in theory it seems very easy just to copy his trades...but in reality it doesn't work, I haven't actually talked TO ANYONE in the room that actually IS MAKING money...so WTF! ?

Plus...they make over $50K per month in their subscription fees!

i think im gonna create a subscription room for $2,500 per month....
I doubt if anyone really makes any money using their NCEP or Bill's Arrows or anythign else they offer.

In sim, possibly. Real time, not gonna happen. That Mark H. dude who came up with the 'Zero Risk Profile' in their room doesn't pass the smell test IMO.