anyone trying for longs ?

Even though I'm expecting the charts to get cleaned up soon at the 41 and 38 area I think moderate longs at 47.50 are ok..lots of players waiting near 51 and higher...I'm surprised the health news didn't move the market....we where lower before it was announced...strange...no real news today to rattle us today in RTH..
Great job ak1...nice way to end the week....congrats
looks like something waiting for 4 o clock
I would not be surprised at trade below 58.50 at this late stage of friday...longs be careful
Can't ask for more
14:46:56 BUY_MARKET 1160.50
15:12:08 SELL_LIMIT 1163.00
Ak1
Do you ever post before the fact or just after a winning trade? No disrespect intended but I would like to see what you do in real time. Kool shows what he intends to do beforehand and most people would find that helpful.
Market tested all these key zones today and held....Monday will be interesting to see if the BUlls have any power left.....
Originally posted by BruceM

sp wants 57.50 - 58 .50...nq wants 40 -42
Market tested all these key zones today and held....Monday will be interesting to see if the BUlls have any power left.....
Originally posted by BruceM

sp wants 57.50 - 58 .50...nq wants 40 -42
Originally posted by ak1

The market might break to change the RTH LOW

I posted this trade as it materilised so that fellow traders could benefit.

Now before I share the concept I need some help, please post the 5 min charts for 26th Feb,3rd Mar, 5th Mar and 11th march starting around 6 am est to 11 am est.
What happened here ? Rburns was perplexed by AK1's postings with no explainations. It seemed to hit upon the concept of contribution value of a post. So Ak1 asks him to post some charts , which would give Rburns a chance to contribute. So where are we here ?

It seems that you where both asking for something specific...and both posts are lacking contribution value....I'm not trying to be rude...just objective...

Bruce