ES Short Term Trading 4/19/10

Here's my Price Action S/R levels in Red with minor ones in Magenta. It's on a 30min bar ES chart. Sunday night's mkt just opened when I snapped the screenshot. Also, there's an upward sloping trendline in Cyan fwiw.

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 41910
Originally posted by koolblue

FWIW.. IF I WAS LONG ASCALP FROM 1181.00 ,ID TAKE PROFITS O/N HALF HERE AT 1186.25 AND LET THE OTHER RUN ..looking for just under 1190.25 for an exit... sigh!!!

BINGO DAMMIT!...lol
Well, at least i got a little today.. sold 1190.00 and covered 1188.50, whopee!...
Click image for original size
Fwiw... is she wants a small correction before the end of the day , when the 2.618 (1192.75) is achieved, it frenquently goes to the 1.618 , in this case 1187.75 (call it 1188) ... see ya tomorrow gang!
Originally posted by day trading

Originally posted by phileo

Forgot to mention that it's mutual fund monday, where over 76% of all Monday's since Jul/09 have closed > open. Today's open=1186.

I assume the theory here is that Mutual Funds are buying on Mondays. Why would Mutual Funds being doing that now, or at least over the last 9 to 10 months?

I don't have any evidence to suggest that Mutual Funds are buying every Monday, but it does help explain that undeniable stat.
Even after a significant event like the GS lawsuit, ES will likely close > open today. Odd, no?

Quite the nice recovery today, SPY uptrend still intact on the daily.
Looks like they might try to run some stops 1193 into the close....

Originally posted by day trading

Forgot to mention that it's mutual fund monday, where over 76% of all Monday's since Jul/09 have closed > open. Today's open=1186.

I assume the theory here is that Mutual Funds are buying on Mondays. Why would Mutual Funds being doing that now, or at least over the last 9 to 10 months?

I don't have any evidence to suggest that Mutual Funds are buying every Monday, but it does help explain that undeniable stat.
Even after a significant event like the GS lawsuit, ES will likely close > open today. Odd, no?

Quite the nice recovery today, SPY uptrend still intact on the daily.
Looks like they might try to run some stops 1193 into the close....

Here are the current stats on MFM...
Thanks for the link pt_emini. In case anybody wants to track this over a longer period of time I've started a topic here Mutual Fund Mondays.