ES short term trading 4-22-10

Click image for original size
update daily
don't say that. I'm long 1201 spt 1199.25 objective 1207.......go, go, go lol
OK here is a measure of strength of DOW and SP. Take the open of DOW and divide it by the open of SP. You get a figure around 9.2. That means that the market in unison should move app. 9.2 points in Dow to 1 pt in SP. Anything else is disparity
Amazing strenghth (triangle d wave?) .. they surely want to test the 1204 high.. stopped out for a small loss
Wake up Dow lets go to the moon
I use a measure of 8 for this concept...now dow up 7 points but S&P up 2.25 so SP is leading as YM should be up 16 or more points. we can use the swing highs and lows too but I get your point...I just want to know how you are using it for entries....did you post your long entry today? I'll have to scroll back to find it so I can hopefully ask a good question ..es banging on O/N highs but not YM...so there is another way....but more important we need to make money!!!
Originally posted by ak1

OK here is a measure of strength of DOW and SP. Take the open of DOW and divide it by the open of SP. You get a figure around 9.2. That means that the market in unison should move app. 9.2 points in Dow to 1 pt in SP. Anything else is disparity
You right about 1204.50. take 1/2 there let the rest ride. Stp at B.E now
Click image for original size
Lets settle this score at 10 then everone makes equal money so choose one Dow or SP
nuff said then Ak1 ..u r saying that one will pull the other up or down with it.....I think that is true some days and some days the divergence gets resolved by the weaker one....

Today u r saying that the ES is pulling YM higher is that correct?
Not sure i understand what you're saying either AK!.. COVERED ONE AT 1201.00... plus 2 handles there
Originally posted by redsixspeed

1213.00 on the radar..

==================================================================
SPX hit 1213.42 and we have stalled