ES short term trading 4-23-10

Good morning. still looking for that E wave to 1196 (or even lower3-4 handles!). Heck, i still want to see slightly higher to be sure D is complete. I also have 1212.25 as a possibility on the upside if we just continue higher. (wave 4 could also have completed at 1186.25 making a flat.). Monday the 26th looms just ahead. It certainly looks like Thurs. gave us a great low for the late Friday run up into bullish Monday. heres a short term look...
Click image for original size
Nice day for you so far AK1, I'm done for the day I up 2.25 points good week up 6.75.

Good read on the short
Ak1 I have been on vacation for a week. Is there any place you have posted an explanation of what you are looking at?
thanks for the chart AK1...I have questions about YM trading times and that other post ..I synch my YM up with ES to start and stop at 9:30 - 4:15 EST...so what closes and opens are you specifially using in YM analysis....?

I'll respond later...I gotta go swim....!!
1198 let go long
flat 03.75...this second trade from above....good luck everyone...c ya later
Short exit open
I think it's time we back off ak1 as he is starting to explain his stuff....I'd like to see you post some ideas/trades Rburns as you spend a lot of time responding to Ak1 and pushing him....so let me give you a gentle nudge and post some ideas please...more later!!!
Originally posted by rburns

Ak1 I have been on vacation for a week. Is there any place you have posted an explanation of what you are looking at?
No offence to anyone but this is what I fear, some vender running of with free stuff to get rich sucking nubies. Don't worry I will never give the whole concept. Try the golden candle candle alone and get blowen out instead. Vote negative if you want.
The 1201.75 is holding posted earlier my s/r levels my s/r levels are: 1214.50; 1211.75; 1209.75; 1208.50; 1206.75; 1204.25; 1201.75; 1198.25; 1197.25; 1191.00
Originally posted by rburns

===================================================================

http://www.mypivots.com/Board/Topic/3299/1/guru-is-leaving-the-building

rburns; could you explain alittle more about your topic from
the link above.......TIA
Originally posted by redsixspeed

using the move from yesterday I have a measured move to 1218.25
this is my highest projection

====================================================================
Yesterday in the above quote would be refering to Thursday.
The projection of 1218.25 is still on the radar as we have not had a pull back yet that would cancel that projection..imo