No Indicator Mumbo Jumbo

OK HERE IS MY TRADE FOR TODAY
08:35:04 BUY_LIMIT 1184.50
10:06:43 SELL_LIMIT 1188.50
Funny market trading reverse of Eco. News
Originally posted by ak1

Today is Monday so we will get a "Monday Morning Sickness Trade" Buy the open for a profit of 2.25 pts. Now also place a buy at Range low(Low formed between 8:30-9:30est) If the range low entry is trigered exit both entries at 2.25pt above Range low. Place a stop loss for both trades 2.5 points below Range low. You should be done for the day.

Today is Monday Again...
If we trade low I expect a good bounce at 1137.75
Hope everyone got the trade
Shorted one at 1161 with 4 pt SL exiting at 1138. Wish me luck on my biggest Trade
Friends who vote against me please remember I am seeing the same charts as you. Intead at looking at them you are more focused on voting. OK let me tell you why Bruce shorted 58.50. Not because of pitbull statergy but because 1158.25 is a pivot point. All answers are on Mypivots go and look for them. This will change your way of looking at market. Best to throw all indicators out of the window. Learn to anticipate a turn not follow. FWIW
Originally posted by ak1

Hi ak

what trade is "the trade"?
It was near the HV price from the O/N session and the 59 was key volume from the other day.....in it's simplist form they will either reject or accept high volume....so if they accept it then we will see 1170 if they don't we will revisit the 41's...so we incorporate this idea...into our trades for long runners when we get lucky

we know they love the O/N midpoint but so far that is an incorrect assumption...

I hope the trade goes down for you AK1
Originally posted by blue

Originally posted by ak1

Hi ak

what trade is "the trade"?

Look at my post at 9:07:56 please
Originally posted by ak1

Shorted one at 1161 with 4 pt SL exiting at 1138. Wish me luck on my biggest Trade

Going flat at plus 10 pts on this trade.
http://www.mypivots.com/Board/Topic/4072/21/candle-pattern

4th post in this link gives a further explanation