ES short term trading 4-29-10

Click image for original size
pulled stop as a crappy high may get run out first..06 - 07 is not only a key number but twice the IB today..
I've never seen a car roll up a steep hill once in my life. the pros prove to me that it is possible and it can be done.
Cmon! ..come to papa!..I need a break after a 1.5 loss this morning! only had one es on). Now im trading the usual 2. trying to exit 1203.00-1203.50
well that helps me out.. plus 2 handles on both.. watching for one min proj and of course another sale higher. 1201.25 gets my attention for a Small sell scalp. WATCHING...
stop on two runners at B/E...I'd like to see the 1201.25 if real lucky...C'mon MP players ..u should be satisfied with your longs for now
Originally posted by koolblue

Cmon! ..come to papa!..I need a break after a 1.5 loss this morning! only had one es on). Now im trading the usual 2. trying to exit 1203.00-1203.50

tagged 1203.25, hope you got out.
It looks more and more like a trend day today.... VWAP has been rising, opening gap has not been filled, and pullbacks have been mild to say the least.
NYAD already at 1504, not sure how much more is left in the tank for this melt-up.
i don't know, maybe i'm reaching here but several things can happen. the most aggressive is probably a drop from this area. but crazier things have happened.

check out my chart.

4 28 10 resize
Yes PHILEO,i covered at 1203.50 on both.. nice chart TRADERF! I voted you up!
Nq wants 2032 and I had a key price at 2045...c'mon roll over...

This will be the first time in quite a while where they have't tagged to O/N midpoint...if 94-93 doesn't print today
Originally posted by redsixspeed

Originally posted by redsixspeed

Maby EOM profit taking tomorrow; then back up next week...

===================================================================
Looks like the first part; profit taking; is right on.

We'll see if we go back up next week, maby start back
up in the globex session Sunday

=================================================================
Well they took their profit and went right back up..lol.