Quotes of Warren Buffett

If you expect to continue to purchase stocks throughout your life, you should welcome price declines as a way to add stocks more cheaply to your portfolio.

If you are not willing to own a stock for 10 years, do not even think about owning it for 10 minutes.

I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for five years.

In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.

The business schools reward difficult complex behavior more than simple behavior, but simple behavior is more effective.

Regards,
Nirmala
Warren Buffet is my idol. He's quotes are amazing.
Here's my favorite WB quote: "The investor of today does not profit from yesterday’s growth."
The last one "The business schools reward difficult complex behavior more than simple behavior, but simple behavior is more effective." is quite true.
Most investors, both institutional and individual, will find that the best way to own common stocks (shares) is through an index fund that charges minimal fees. Those following this path are sure to beat the net results (after fees and expenses) of the great majority of investment professionals.

Warren Buffet - Letter to Shareholders
Here's another Warren Buffett quote:

"Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it."