ES short term trading 5-10-10

Click image for original size
i followed my plan to the letter.
FWIW, REMEMBER, TODAY AND ESPECIALLY TOMORROW ARE CRITICAL DAYS , RIPE FOR A TURNING POINT! (a high?) . Also, this 62 area is the first logical area for a peak under the a-b-c correction theory. The next would be that 1171-1173 zone. Even a bullish bear like me ,however, doesnt believe for a minute that a 50 handle gap is going to stay while we sprint to new highs! So this whole crazy up move hasnt convinced me yet!
1147.50-1148 is probably a short term buy, but ill pass on it. rather see closer to 1143
one thing that just isn't in sync (yet) is NQ. I look at NQ as a leader, like a measure of bullish speculation (or bearish fear).

Today, ES has undercut it's first 15 minute Low, but the NQ has not (so far).
yes Paul and Ym still trying to break O/N highs earlier then the others
Originally posted by koolblue

1147.50-1148 is probably a short term buy, but ill pass on it. rather see closer to 1143
....SIGH!....
Ym is suppose to follow directions and tag 10650 today....disobedient
clearing chart off my desktop.....here is why I thought that 650 YM was a magnet....LOOK at that volume in O/N......that test became the RTH low on Monday.....and they are jerking it around there in current overnight for Tuesday..

Originally posted by BruceM

what's up with that 10650 volume on the YM...hopefully not a data issue and hopefully a strong magnet

ym