Channel-Trading.com - Huddy Style

I gave a brief review of this vendor in another thread, but I decided to look into this vendor a little more. Signed up for another month. He does have an intriguing lifetime membership pricing plan, just $895 one time. You get the trade room, plus unlimited seminars for life, I guess the life of his business, LOL. The room costs $79/mt and seminars are $595 each. So if you do the math, of course, lifetime member is the way to go.

I actually spent the entire 5/20/10 trading session in his trade room cause it was my last day of the initial month subscription. And he does make good conservative entries. What caught my eye is that "Huddy" has reasonable targets he focuses on and holds the trade confidently towards the targets based on his market profile analysis. Other trade rooms targets were too close to entry or based on 23% fib target levels, that you get chopped up very often. But on 5/20/10, Huddy was very confident in his verbal entry/target calls, I think he nailed them 100% in the trade room.

But time will tell, I will dedicate this next month trading sim under "Huddy." I'll let everyone know my outcome....Hope it works out, I have been wanting to learn the TPO and market profile for some time....
Hi Massive,

I like your posts.

Find something that fits your personality/personal risk profile/style of trading and has an EDGE.

Then trade it consistently without emotion.

Sounds like you are getting there. It is not a quick nor easy process.

Successful long-term trading is about

risk control
personal psychology
trade management
methodology

In that order. Most come to realize that (if they stay in the game) after 5-10 years.

Good quote I live by nowadays...that Huddy uses in another way.

I say never lose big--never lose big--never lose big.

"The elements of good trading are: (1) cutting losses, (2) cutting losses, and (3) cutting losses. If you can follow these three rules, you may have a chance." - Ed Seykota

Look forward to your review.

Researcher247
thx for good advice Researcher...
Ok, its lunch time chop now and here is my morning review of Channel-Trading.

Damn pretty good, very conservative. He just sits and waits for the trend lines and MP to form an entry area that gives a very very high probability entry. He nailed the 1st one at 1083.75 short at 8:13am pacific time, scaled all the way to his predefined target of 1080.75-1080.50....nice call on his part, no stress trade. He also called one during lunch and said not to take it due to lunch time zone, but it was a quick winner as well....he also posts his trades on twitter pretty quick too, so you can see the trades as they happen if your not in the room ( http://twitter.com/channeltrading ).

I have to admit, if I was in my other live trade room that uses fibs, I would have been chopped around with at least 8 trade in the morning so far....overtrading, yuck....

more to come....
Question for all you Channel-Trading.com (or MP traders) traders.
Huddy is pretty good in making the calls and being safe, but is it realistic to analyze the trade set-up if you were on your own? I know learning curve is huge on the /ES, but can one think like Huddy can in randomly see these levels for break down/up? just wondering...cause it seems very discretionary, meaning one person might see a level there, but another might not see it, but see's it in a different area....but they both have good arguments....so the question is, is it the same as trading fibs...discretionary levels that is.....
Spent all day following Huddy and his trades in sim...not bad at all....safe and sound....as the more I stay in his room and the more I actually really listen to him to see what he is seeing, I am getting a good feel of break out clues and using MP to guide me.....
Hi Mates...thanks for the direction to this website...I've also been combing all the rooms, but haven't been to this one...I have heard of some powerful things about market profiling. How is this Huddy guy with Channel trading? I was in the Emini Junkie but man, does that seem pretty complicated, but he does seem to make serious ticks everyday.

Looking for feedback on this channel trading guy's site.

Thanks
Originally posted by the_z

Hi Mates...thanks for the direction to this website...I've also been combing all the rooms, but haven't been to this one...I have heard of some powerful things about market profiling. How is this Huddy guy with Channel trading? I was in the Emini Junkie but man, does that seem pretty complicated, but he does seem to make serious ticks everyday.

Looking for feedback on this channel trading guy's site.

Thanks

read my last post under easyeminitrade.
copied from EasyEminiTrade post:

as far as channel-trading goes, i have lifetime membership, cause it has value and i incorporate it into my eminijunkie support/resistance areas. But every few weeks, he has some excuse he makes up that prevents him from opening the live room. This week, his excuse is his PC crashed and he has a new one being mailed in. A few weeks ago, the room was not open for a couple of days due to personal emergency. 2 weeks ago, it was thunderstorms that shut him down. 2.5 weeks ago, his microphone went down.......yada yadda yadda.....very unprofessional in that he is not consistent in maintaining the live room up and running...no excuses, he runs a business, members pay him, he must have the room up and running!!!!!!!!!!
wow yeah, that kinda sucks! emini Junkie really looks good...would you say his system is complicated?
Originally posted by the_z

wow yeah, that kinda sucks! emini Junkie really looks good...would you say his system is complicated?

Not complicated at all once you learn it step by step. It will prob take you to learn the entire strategy anywhere from 2-4 weeks. If your already knowledgeable about support/resistance/fibs/internals, then you are ahead of the gang and could possibly pick it up with in a week.

The best part about this, is that if eminijunkie falls off the face of the earth, you can still trade on your own with it. The trading plan is precise, and there are no black box indicators. Its just several moving averages we use and your fib drawing tool, thats it.

With channel-trading, he has nothing written down to guide you at all. When I asked him about this, he said it is impossible to put it down in writing cause everyday is different, I agree and disagree with this. And in Huddy's room, I honestly dont think you can trade like him if he falls off the face of the earth. He draws channels, lines ect all over the place....there is no way that one can draw the exact lines at the exact same places like he does. So if you were to follow him solely, you would just be taking his trade call when he shouts them out. Would you be learning, most likely not. Dont get me wrong, Huddy is good at what he does, but myself, i could not learn to trade like him, but i do use his knowledge of MP to better understand support/resistance on longer time frames....it does have value.....

This is whats important to me, finding a live room/mentor that I can learn from, and eventually trade on my own, and not dependent on the mentor in the future. So far, eminijunkie is it. It was the first room I signed on last year, and have tried a million rooms since then, and in the end, its eminijunkie.

Price is decent too, i think the written trading plan (64 pages) is $67 and the monthly room is $69. You can get the trading plan and review it, and decide if you want the live room at a later time....

There is also a members forum which is pretty good, a ton of videos to also teach you as well.....

I have no complaints. The end of day trading results videos is no lie, those are actual trading plan trades.....i only trade the morning session, cause its twice as hard to make the same amount of tics in the afternoon session as oppose to the morning session. So once I get good at this and confident, I will double up my contracts and just trade the morning session, and call it a day....
thanks Massive...actually I got the EminiJunkie plan last year and put it away...so I'm back on it and in the room...I am also with EOTpro but man, i'm sick of these showoffs, and can't match their trades....the eminiJunkie is really good..I guess i was just too lazy to really get serious on it...but is does really seem solid....I guess the EOTpro arrow signals made it appealing and with less effort.
Originally posted by Eminiplayer

Been in this Huddy guy's room for 3 months and I think you would starve if you only traded his setups. He calls out about 1 trade a day. That is it. Kind of a joke. He charges way to much for what he does. He posts trades on twitter that he does not call out in the room, nor does he talk about them.

I think this guy is into marketing, marketing and marketing. Oh, yes and going on vacation or being out of the room. When he is in the room he says obvious stuff like....we are now in the value area, we are coming up on the overnight hi....hey, thanks, buddy for the info. How about if you guys give me the cash and I will tell you stuff like that.

What a joke.

Yes, I agree. I sign up for 1 month. I was in the room for 3 days and had enough. If you don't understand the basic of market profile you be lost. To receive his training on MP you will have to pay over $1200 plus, eventually, you need to buy the platform and data feed. the few calls he made in the room were obvious support and resistance zones that you can easily find on a price chart.

yes, a joke.