Channel-Trading.com - Huddy Style

I gave a brief review of this vendor in another thread, but I decided to look into this vendor a little more. Signed up for another month. He does have an intriguing lifetime membership pricing plan, just $895 one time. You get the trade room, plus unlimited seminars for life, I guess the life of his business, LOL. The room costs $79/mt and seminars are $595 each. So if you do the math, of course, lifetime member is the way to go.

I actually spent the entire 5/20/10 trading session in his trade room cause it was my last day of the initial month subscription. And he does make good conservative entries. What caught my eye is that "Huddy" has reasonable targets he focuses on and holds the trade confidently towards the targets based on his market profile analysis. Other trade rooms targets were too close to entry or based on 23% fib target levels, that you get chopped up very often. But on 5/20/10, Huddy was very confident in his verbal entry/target calls, I think he nailed them 100% in the trade room.

But time will tell, I will dedicate this next month trading sim under "Huddy." I'll let everyone know my outcome....Hope it works out, I have been wanting to learn the TPO and market profile for some time....
Originally posted by the_z

thanks Massive...actually I got the EminiJunkie plan last year and put it away...so I'm back on it and in the room...I am also with EOTpro but man, i'm sick of these showoffs, and can't match their trades....the eminiJunkie is really good..I guess i was just too lazy to really get serious on it...but is does really seem solid....I guess the EOTpro arrow signals made it appealing and with less effort.

as newbee, i fell for the easy buy/sell arrows, those were a bunch of bs. and if EOTPRO falls of the face of the earth then you are back to square one, not being able to trade on your own.....i too put the EJ trading plan aside cause i was too looking for an easier way...there is no easy way out, no short cuts.....just like all the veterans here, learn and learn and learn for yourself.....
dont get me wrong, Huddy is good at what he does, I just need to find a way to actually draw his lines myself....but he also walks you through the trade it self, very clear and no confusion, He will tell you at what price he will enter before hand, he will tell you what tic 1st profit he will take and when he will move his stop in direction of trade.

I kind of understand why he doesnt really put his style in writing, its very difficult to and he has different trade looks due to his time looking at the ES from years past.....
Huddy is back to his old habits....he canceled his live room for today the last minute.!

Originally posted by MassiveCashTeam

copied from EasyEminiTrade post:

as far as channel-trading goes, i have lifetime membership, cause it has value and i incorporate it into my eminijunkie support/resistance areas. But every few weeks, he has some excuse he makes up that prevents him from opening the live room. This week, his excuse is his PC crashed and he has a new one being mailed in. A few weeks ago, the room was not open for a couple of days due to personal emergency. 2 weeks ago, it was thunderstorms that shut him down. 2.5 weeks ago, his microphone went down.......yada yadda yadda.....very unprofessional in that he is not consistent in maintaining the live room up and running...no excuses, he runs a business, members pay him, he must have the room up and running!!!!!!!!!!
Been in this Huddy guy's room for 3 months and I think you would starve if you only traded his setups. He calls out about 1 trade a day. That is it. Kind of a joke. He charges way to much for what he does. He posts trades on twitter that he does not call out in the room, nor does he talk about them.

I think this guy is into marketing, marketing and marketing. Oh, yes and going on vacation or being out of the room. When he is in the room he says obvious stuff like....we are now in the value area, we are coming up on the overnight hi....hey, thanks, buddy for the info. How about if you guys give me the cash and I will tell you stuff like that.

What a joke.
Originally posted by Eminiplayer

Been in this Huddy guy's room for 3 months and I think you would starve if you only traded his setups. He calls out about 1 trade a day. That is it. Kind of a joke. He charges way to much for what he does. He posts trades on twitter that he does not call out in the room, nor does he talk about them.

I think this guy is into marketing, marketing and marketing. Oh, yes and going on vacation or being out of the room. When he is in the room he says obvious stuff like....we are now in the value area, we are coming up on the overnight hi....hey, thanks, buddy for the info. How about if you guys give me the cash and I will tell you stuff like that.

What a joke.

Yes, I agree. I sign up for 1 month. I was in the room for 3 days and had enough. If you don't understand the basic of market profile you be lost. To receive his training on MP you will have to pay over $1200 plus, eventually, you need to buy the platform and data feed. the few calls he made in the room were obvious support and resistance zones that you can easily find on a price chart.

yes, a joke.