ES short term trading 5-28-10

Anyone trading today?? anyone shorting 06.25?
90 will fill and I think those triples at 92.50
too fast..the trade comes first...
c'mon..we all see those triples..now run the damn things
they know, that we know, that they know we know about triples and willmake us suffer a bit...bastards...!!
See what happens at 1094
vwappers willhelp us as they want the 93.25's..and of course the 93.75 players
Originally posted by BruceM

they know, that we know, that they know we know about triples and willmake us suffer a bit...bastards...!!

LOL...
more Tpo's below POC....hopefully implies buyers trying to take hold,,,,
I love this world..!!!freakin so cool
yes ak1 critical now...and we need bonds to get out of our way...POC and high volume node from today is 94 - 95...due or die....if anyone in I'd pair down a bit...but I'm trying to hold one for that last set of triples...there mine..!@!!!!!
Anyone position long right now. I shorted at 1100 on Friday with my stop at 1110. Could use a looser stop. This could push into 1125. The trend to me is still down and feel the upside if this trades back down to 1040 again is very big. The break of that support could send the market into a free fall. 950,875,800. These levels will be next to be tested if that happens. The jobs numbers seem to be pretty important in terms of what the bulls are doing. I'm short two contracts. No price target looking to use two stops. Bring one to entry and the other as a trailing stop if I get onside.

Also if anyone has money kicking around CME in my opinion is a decent long. Nice on the charts Daily and Weekly. CME Group was heavily involved in the package to Europe. Trading at $316. Stop at $290. This thing was up near $700. It will see $450 again on the conservative side. 8-9 percent risk for 50 to 100 percent return. This is a longer time frame trade. 1 year or more.