ES short term trading 6-2-10

Lots matching up again

86 - 87.5 rat and POC

81.25 Rat and Va low

75 - 77 Rat, weekly PV and current O/N high, breakdown point from YD aftrenoon *******

67 - 68 rat and current O/N low - YD low****

the MP players wll be watching to see if price is brought back uo into value today or if new value will be established lower from that late day spike. Usually after a consolidation and run out in the afternoon that closes on it's lows we get follow thorugh...so many will be trying to get short up in the 76 - 77 area in the O/N and target lows below YD's low

We know we will probably print at least two ratchets so we can watch which one prints first to try and establish which one will print second. This is being done in attempt to hold runner contracts longer with a good signal. My bias is short untill we trade below YD's lows, then we need to be thinking about the possible GAP AND RAT down at the 61 - 62 area. Below there is 56 area and another RAT. That may be an agressive goal. Goodluck today
out 1082.75.... 1pt better than a poke in the eye....
POC moved up to 83.50 and buyers favor 50 / 125 tpo's...just not sure if they corrected enough
Originally posted by BruceM

I joined ya at 82 even ...after 81.25 printed..I wnat 85.50

EMA's are flattening, that made me nervous enough to bail early...
good luck on your trade !!
flat at 82.25
they filled in the singles and I knew that was agressive..I still like the idea though of it running higher..with that gap and crappy high as magnets....we just may be early...will try one more time//perhaps th e vwappers down at 79 will help us
long 80.50...targeting 82/75
correction 82.25 is first

they filled in the singles and I knew that was agressive..I still like the idea though of it running higher..with that gap and crappy high as magnets....we just may be early...will try one more time//perhaps th e vwappers down at 79 will help us

yeah, it does look like we were early. saw the burst of short covering, and now the EMA's are starting to point up again.
good on you for the 2nd attempt!
flat at 88.50..i knew that was a crappy high before...and that 85.50 gap..
How can u see the burst of short covering ? I'm lame with that kind of stuff...always thought if I could see that stuff I could own the world...LOL...But seriously Phileo what were you looking at?
Originally posted by phileo

yeah, it does look like we were early. saw the burst of short covering, and now the EMA's are starting to point up again.
good on you for the 2nd attempt!
Click image for original size