ES short term trading 6-2-10

Lots matching up again

86 - 87.5 rat and POC

81.25 Rat and Va low

75 - 77 Rat, weekly PV and current O/N high, breakdown point from YD aftrenoon *******

67 - 68 rat and current O/N low - YD low****

the MP players wll be watching to see if price is brought back uo into value today or if new value will be established lower from that late day spike. Usually after a consolidation and run out in the afternoon that closes on it's lows we get follow thorugh...so many will be trying to get short up in the 76 - 77 area in the O/N and target lows below YD's low

We know we will probably print at least two ratchets so we can watch which one prints first to try and establish which one will print second. This is being done in attempt to hold runner contracts longer with a good signal. My bias is short untill we trade below YD's lows, then we need to be thinking about the possible GAP AND RAT down at the 61 - 62 area. Below there is 56 area and another RAT. That may be an agressive goal. Goodluck today
I don't like late day "air"...your mileage may vary!!!
Originally posted by ak1

We need 1087 to fill the air
Originally posted by BruceM

seeing that triple made me take it again Philoe,,,that gave me at least 3 magnets...triples, the gap at 85.50 in the data and the crappy highs.....on lucky days like today they will go getthem all

Where did you have the triple at?
I meant air at 1091 and Rat. above. So chop chop chop and then wanting to burst
glad someone is awake...thanks Ak1 ...here piker

TRIPLES!!!!
Click image for original size
trip
Yes had they closed above the rat. this would be a rally

TRIPLES!!!!

You are right. I completely overlooked it there.
I need an indicator to spot triples for me. LOL!
as long as we hold 82 - 86 zone we will take over last Fridays high...that was a crappy high if you look at it closely...just not sure when this will happen...

perhaps that's why I daytrade!!
FBR 1093.50 should be good for a point if they drop down
I think it's hard to watch for new things...trading takes lots of concentration and adding something new into the mix is challenging...over time if you think they have value you will automatically spot them...it just gets ingrained into you
Originally posted by Piker

TRIPLES!!!!

I think it's hard to watch for new things...trading takes lots of concentration and adding something new into the mix is challenging...over time if you think they have value you will automatically spot them...it just gets ingrained into you
Originally posted by Piker

TRIPLES!!!!

Yeah, I still have trouble spotting air gaps too. I will get it eventually. I appreciate the explanations and visual aids though! It helps a lot
Click image for original size