Es short term trading 6-09-10

If we can hold back any decline into 52.50 then we have a chance at seeing 84.50 and soon..we have lots of numbers there as of this writing.

Above yesterdays high and RAT we need to get past that 68.50 and 70. We naturally be a break out of the Monday - Tuesday Range.To go get 84.

The R1 and R2 levels match up with the RATs so those become more important. You can see how we consolidated at 75 - 76 so be careful there. Just because we think we are on track to go get that 84 volume area doesn't mean it will be easy.

Quick summary so far

61 - 63 Rat and O/N high so far

56 Rat and that key spike bars low..and Weekly MIDPOINT ******

50 - 52 Rat , VPOC amd POC from Tuesdays range

We have two shelves of support so watching what happens if we get down into the 50 - 56.25 RAT will be critical..

If we get down belwo 44 then we may decline to 38 realy quick. I'm hoping we don't see that today.

Wednesday is a good day for Gap fills..

30 and 15 minute charts made a higher low so that is a good sign.
Trips above the 71 and getting long to get them.....at 69.....they should run em by 2:30 or else we longs are in trouble
Amazing how they have sold the market to a rat. for the 2:00pm guys. I though hope to go long at 1067
trips above 71.75...it's like someone is reading my freakin mind.....just too fast so sorry for that but they are still there !!!
SOB'S! !@$#!#@$ Same old story for me.. brilliant analysis and lousy trading! My order was at 68.25 (trying to be conservative and protect Monday's gains).. GOT FRIGGIN 2 TICKED. ...lol i give up!
they are obiously trying to fiqure out if the O/N high and the Monday high is a fade or a buy.....sure wish I knew also

Trip trade is over...
Yea! they took out the trips then ran and filled the 66.6 gap!
now i see nothing and am waiting.
they still owe us 4 - 5 points of range....from current high or low..and will try to challenge a previous 30 minute high...so we need to run up soon I think to take out the previous high of 30 minute
Come on lets change the high. Give us an inside bar.
Originally posted by BruceM

they still owe us 4 - 5 points of range....from current high or low..and will try to challenge a previous 30 minute high...so we need to run up soon I think to take out the previous high of 30 minute

...I don't understand this. maybe when trading is over you can explain it.
Longer term players might want to refer back to the weekend preview and calendar... cycle high today ,working lower into the 14th.. DONT FORGET TOMORROW IS ROLLOVER DAY!...C YA!