tradershelpdesk.com

Hello every one. From some searchin this week someone recommended me www.tradershelpdesk.com and the live traderoom is FREE. And this is coming from somebody who also has been to many rooms never profitable...but finally is.

Can anyone comment on this site.

Thanks!
looked at the site, yeah, looks like her live room is free. so whats the catch? she's hoping people pay her for seminars or buy her indicator package for one time cost?
I was in the room for a few weeks. She's good with discipline and money management issues. She mainly trades 6E (Euro futures) during the early morning session (3 to 5am EDT) but her room is open from 9 to 12am and she trades during this period as well. (She is not trading any index futures at this time). Whether you use her indicators or not, you can learn a few useful things from her.
Originally posted by nyctrader

I was in the room for a few weeks. She's good with discipline and money management issues. She mainly trades 6E (Euro futures) during the early morning session (3 to 5am EDT) but her room is open from 9 to 12am and she trades during this period as well. (She is not trading any index futures at this time). Whether you use her indicators or not, you can learn a few useful things from her.

So where's the catch for the free room? if one to trade with her, all one would need is to purchase her indicators (TS or NT, entire package $795) and attend her FREE live room? correct? there's no other requirement? if this is the case, this actually proves that there are pro traders out there that are teaching for the sake of loving to teach as oppose to making money hand over fist from a subscription........

Thanks....so you are not in the room anymore? What are you doing now and did you find a better room or trading system?
Originally posted by MassiveCashTeam
So where's the catch for the free room? if one to trade with her, all one would need is to purchase her indicators (TS or NT, entire package $795) and attend her FREE live room? correct? there's no other requirement? if this is the case, this actually proves that there are pro traders out there that are teaching for the sake of loving to teach as oppose to making money hand over fist from a subscription........

You got it, MCT

Originally posted by MassiveCashTeam

You got it, MCT

thx,
still with Gail? or a different room?
Originally posted by the_z

Thanks....so you are not in the room anymore? What are you doing now and did you find a better room or trading system?

I check in every so often, but I'm basically trading my own system, similar in some ways to Gail's (from THD) but I'm always open to learning new stuff that can enhance my trading.