ES Short Term Trading 6-18-10

giant 12 point consolidation....1113 - 1101 ..key between at 1106.50...other is 1117 - 1118.75 and 1125..selling rallies today
unusual...triples on a high and low print...Double triples...LOL!!

Surfing on a surfboard at an indoor water park....
Originally posted by BruceM

I have seen these before. Do they carry any additional/different significance?
Got to get some sleep, but fwiw, i think were in for a few boring hours here.. as i alluded to earlier mish mash untill late afternoon (mish -mash = my term for lots of little ups and downs but basically going sideways) . i think were going to see some good action next week tho, mostlikely on the downside! as a well known blogger has pointed out the week after expiration (June triple witching) is normally down. last 10 in a row and 17 out of the last 19! Anything can happen ,but those are pretty good odds in my book!

ohhh. that means the sharks will be wearing bikinis! the most dangerous breed!!!
Recent lurker (1 month), wanted to thank you all for the invaluable lessons you have provided. Having the posts in very near real time is of tremendous assistance to see what you guys/gals are thinking.

Hopefully, down the road I can offer something helpful as well.
Bruce where are you surfing in an indoor pool? typhoon lagoon in disney??...i'm in jersey and I surf all year.

We bounced off the 1100 pivot, maybe we'll make a run to the trips now. volume is really light now.
Great escape lodge near Lake George New York..part of the six flags organization...not "Real" surfing but close enough
Originally posted by sjzeno

Bruce where are you surfing in an indoor pool? typhoon lagoon in disney??...i'm in jersey and I surf all year.

We bounced off the 1100 pivot, maybe we'll make a run to the trips now. volume is really light now.
they would carry more of a consolidation weight to me but I don't trade breakouts..two sets of open triples so that complicates things..now.I hope they get the ones lower first at 11.75 so we can hunt for longs to get upper ones
Originally posted by Piker

I have seen these before. Do they carry any additional/different significance?
welcome a board big mike...glad to have ya
Originally posted by Big Mike

Recent lurker (1 month), wanted to thank you all for the invaluable lessons you have provided. Having the posts in very near real time is of tremendous assistance to see what you guys/gals are thinking.

Hopefully, down the road I can offer something helpful as well.
I'm long small at 11.25 but do u see the big conflict..? The double 30 minute low at 10.50.....so we have trips above and a double high and then the double low at 10.50......and in another hour or less they may start breaking out of this Value area and create a rally OR decline spike outside of this range...a difficult place to trade... and that's why this is small!!
That was also the globex low at 6:00am i think, a natural 'magnet'. i thought we might see boring mish mash today, ending up sideways... and the june es finished unchanged!..Look for downside action next week,imho! c ya!