Fathers Day trading

C'mon and join me up at 1124.25.....for selling...will add above 27 if needed.....Where was 80 % of the 3 WAR from last week.....where is the Crappy high from Friday...where were the Leftover triples.....

enough celebrating...lets get back to work!!
key long at 16.50 print for me....after a failed long before....hard trade as this is against the shape of the profile for today..want 18.75 retest ..the RAT and multiple tops....carefula as we r treding..or trying too
we all know where fridays double top high is !! don't we?
it will be unusual to not see a retest of 18.50 after this mini breakout
if we start making new lows now that they tested the 20 area we may get the gap fill...or at least the 13 area....not looking great for my runners and triples above/ double top above....summer has arrived!
Obviously the 3 dar is just a guide but we also need to think about the rule of "alternation"

Markets go from low Volatility to high and low range to expanded range.....so we have recently had low range days in RTH...so bigger ranges will follow..but you know that!!
Originally posted by phileo

Originally posted by BruceM

trying again from 26.50...23.75 will be initial target now...will add above 28 if needed..

You're on a roll now Bruce, great job on calling the 23.75.
Just curious, how much downside do you think there is, given that the opening price is over the size of the DAR from the past couple of sessions?
runners will get clipped at 16.75...no good place for them..
for those still here, the same reason I exited last night is a main reason I took that long at 16.50...ADDING IN THE SINGLE PRINTS, TRIPS And double 30 minute swing top as added magnets to try and pull up a falling market
reversed 16.50 for 13 ///I hope..bad time of day
trying to get 3 off at 14.25..that is fridays VA high...I need to see this 30 minute bar close under Fridays highs...we really don't want to see trade too far above that now to hold shorts
I had no choice but to take 3 off at the 15.25 close as that was second air pocket and this is not a time for air pockets to trend and not fillin...I didn't reverse and messed up exit on lasttwo at 17 even...agressive idea for this time of day...

EDIT : VA moved down on last period....new lows will only lower it now
hey ,,,thanks Feng...I guess this kinda proves that most don't go back and read these or just don't have much compassion for their fellow traders lives.... I get it !! Trading is hard and it hardens us to the world sometimes....

He is a billion percent better and thanks for the good vibes.
Originally posted by feng456

Originally posted by BruceM

miracle hold due to a kid with 103.5 fever...damn water parks!!!

flat 1106.75 ...THE RAT!!!1106.25

OVB on the daily ...was suppose to happen last week!!

hope she gets better soon