No registration required! (Why?)

ES Short Term Trading 6-23-10


Here's what I've got as a Price Action S/R "MAP" ... the Red lines are potential significant S/R levels with Magenta semi-significant. The Cyan dashed lines are the Wkly Pivot levels. The Light Blue bars on the right vertical side of the chart represent Volume at Price on this 30-minute, 20 day chart:

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 62310


Hope this is helpful to all ... and definitely follow MP analysis and your own analysis where things may line up and add significance at price levels for getting off a decent risk/reward trade.

And don't forget ... Wednesday is FOMC day ... stands for F*@K(ng Overall Massive Catastrophe for ____________ (fill in blank with your favorite pet peeve)!
Originally posted by phileo

The PA looks to me like it is setting up for a relief rally once the FOMC report comes out.
I will be looking to go long on extreme down spikes on the FOMC rpt....


hah, did i guess wrong on that one....
lower highs now, we could be re-testing the lows 1080.
wow ... so far, that's one of the lamest responses to a Fed announcement I've seen in a while ... hit the markets with the impact of a mouse fart
PPT !!!

long 1091.25 (that is the opening price).
holding for 1095
Euro is in a buying panic!!
TICK at +1400 !!

what the heck did big Ben say ??

fastest 4pts I've made all year
Originally posted by MonkeyMeat

wow ... so far, that's one of the lamest responses to a Fed announcement I've seen in a while ... hit the markets with the impact of a mouse fart



umm..... really?
2:23 bought at 1085
2:31 sold at 1090.50

fastest 5.5 pts ever for me :)

Originally posted by phileo

Euro is in a buying panic!!
TICK at +1400 !!

what the heck did big Ben say ??

fastest 4pts I've made all year
long 1093
target 1095.5 this time
Originally posted by phileo

long 1093
target 1095.5 this time


out 1093.25.
market is onto my tricks....
key is still the opening price 1091.25
watching like a hawk.....
long 1091.5
amazing...the 10 a'm reports created more volume on a one minute spike then the fed announcement...

87 - 89 get top billing from todays trade.......
Originally posted by hari

2:23 bought at 1085
2:31 sold at 1090.50

fastest 5.5 pts ever for me :)

Originally posted by phileo

Euro is in a buying panic!!
TICK at +1400 !!

what the heck did big Ben say ??

fastest 4pts I've made all year