ES short term trading 7-1-10

Click image for original size
correction
"conceive"
I'm trading too. :)
the 12:15 bar on the 15min. is the first low range bar of the day.

The high of that bar is 1014.5 and the bar itself has a range of 3points.So 1014.5+3 gives 17.5 and S1 is right above it at 18.

Is this analysis correct Bruce??
Just saw 17.5 got hit as I was posting
based on ABCD projection, I think we should at least see a tag of Bruce's air pocket 1022.5 on this next move up.
what is this air pocket you guys talk about?
some serious buying, TICK hit +1300 on that latest impulse move
Bonds have broken below support level 128.01. Things are looking good for a 1022.5 target
Originally posted by wvalen28

what is this air pocket you guys talk about?

see Bruce's Posts on Page 2
Phileo can you explain the ABCD move. Is it a measured move or..?
Phileo can you explain the ABCD move. Is it a measured move or..?
Originally posted by phileo

some serious buying, TICK hit +1300 on that latest impulse move
Bonds have broken below support level 128.01. Things are looking good for a 1022.5 target

Click image for original size
update of jul1 bottom

Ok, here's the ABCD projection: AB=1007-1017, CD = 1012 - 1022

That big red line in the chart is a downtrend line starting from YDay's hi 1044. We've broken that. I think the bottom is in.

I plan to buy any pullback that approaches 1017-1018 for another 10pt measured move to 1027.
I think 1017 should act as support now (O/N low, and swing low from this morning)
Thanks Nigel, I missed that from the chart:

last post, going to keep trading not posting... no one pays it much mind anyway! good luck gang!

@koolblue - you have plenty of silent followers. Keep posting!

Also, look at your reputation on the Members List - as I type this you are the second most voted for trader on this site which means that other traders here think that what you are posting is high quality.