ES Short Term Trading 7/14/10

Mornin,
If there's another thread please let me know.
Here's a chart for you Bruce from your ah inquiry. Will post info for it later.
Click image for original size
es 09 10 7142010 60 min
Originally posted by BruceM

interesting Kool..your targets are my resistance zones...
..Yeah, that happens a lot!..lol.. the only difference is i dont really have a projection to that 1081.50 zone..yet!.. always possible on the next downdraft tho!
I guess its the for every buyer there is a seller and vice verse phenomenon.

Originally posted by BruceM

interesting Kool..your targets are my resistance zones...
At what point you go long or short?
hopefully you are all adding at 87.50 shorts...86 and 85.50 will be cleaned up!!do it!!
so you are short from 87.50?
Originally posted by Trader43

..43, ive been calling my trades,and reasons in advance with charts...what do you mean?
...oooh, you mean Bruce...sorry!
Originally posted by koolblue

..43, ive been calling my trades,and reasons in advance with charts...what do you mean?
...oooh, you mean Bruce...sorry!

Koolblue,

Sorry for that i will first read your postings

Regards
resistance is here at 1088.25, some at 89.50 and a lot at 1091.25
I was short 94.25..then new campaign at 91.50....I am still short three of thoise and just added at 87.50 and 87.75...do you have a specific question for ME?

so you are short from 87.50?
trader 43..u should go back in time as we try our best to get things posted as we go...but the smarter folks will not be so concerned with our specific exact trades and focus on the concepts and use them in their trading......better questions would be WHY are you short and not WHERE...but I could understand a new users skeptical approach
in that case Rburns it was the one minute volume spikes !!!If I had my I r/t up at that time it would have helped refine it a bit...but look at all one minute volume spikes begining with the open spike..!all the major ones came in the same zone today....so 87 - 89 is still critical!