ES Short Term Trading 7/14/10

Mornin,
If there's another thread please let me know.
Here's a chart for you Bruce from your ah inquiry. Will post info for it later.
Click image for original size
es 09 10 7142010 60 min
Originally posted by BruceM

trader 43..u should go back in time as we try our best to get things posted as we go...but the smarter folks will not be so concerned with our specific exact trades and focus on the concepts and use them in their trading......better questions would be WHY are you short and not WHERE...but I could understand a new users skeptical approach

Oke i will do that
These trades are only slightly different in that I have a much longer term view for that 81 number eventually!!.....and trying to take pieces along the way down.....normally I just exit and get scared out of runners....not doing that so easy today!! Perhapos it's the superman syndrome....added two more at 88.75...targeting 86 - 85.50 for these add ons...
I will post the why after they clean up that area for my target!!
REFER TO 14:36 POST TODAY!!!...
while they make me suffer...here is the gap in data and all those ledges...I also had a key resistance zone to lean on up at high as 89 area... hence my add ons...folks who know me have seen these gaps all too often....
gapandcrap
getting close to 3:20....start making your move down please...at least fill in my gap...oh how I suffer!!!
on at 89.25 again...just taking pieces on the way below 87.50 but still need that gap fill
lots of stops to run under 86.50....tricky time but still in zone...
not looking great for this last add...watching 3:30 close in relation to 91.50 price....damn volume..! targets are so easy to see sometimes but hardeer to trade for
BruceM and Koolblue,

Are you using indicators for your Trades>
If yes,what are the indicators?
What timeframes are you using?

Regards Trader43
in that case Rburns it was the one minute volume spikes !!!If I had my I r/t up at that time it would have helped refine it a bit...but look at all one minute volume spikes begining with the open spike..!all the major ones came in the same zone today....so 87 - 89 is still critical!