ES short term trading 7-20-10

When i projected much lower prices,last weekend, few believed it. Everyone was looking for another 1100 test and higher. You probably wont believe what i feel comes next either! lol.. But enough macro crap, heres a snapshot of the near term ,going into the morning....
Click image for original size
this gets real interesting now...the volume profile from the last two days ( Friday and Mon) is 1060.50 - 1069.50 ...you can also see a 'b' pattern at my Mp thread of these combined days...it would be nice to see them hold above 63 and start building value higher.

so above 66 runs into 69 - 70...then 73.50 is a top number
Pit singles 1069.75 - 1071.0
Originally posted by Lorn

Do you think it matters that today's inside bar on your chart closed up while yesterday's closed down?

I noticed that and wondered the same thing, Lorn.

As I watch price print 5 points ABOVE high of today's inside 'b' bar, I have to say inconclusive, but certainly for this particular case, the move has already exceeded run-of-the-mill "noise" (which I consider to be about 3 points.
yea for sure.

Originally posted by PAUL9

Originally posted by Lorn

Do you think it matters that today's inside bar on your chart closed up while yesterday's closed down?

I noticed that and wondered the same thing, Lorn.

As I watch price print 5 points ABOVE high of today's inside 'b' bar, I have to say inconclusive, but certainly for this particular case, the move has already exceeded run-of-the-mill "noise" (which I consider to be about 3 points.
short 69.50////
a plus 1500 $tick...doesn't mean my fade will work...probably implies they want that 73.50
this should have started down already
Originally posted by BruceM

a plus 1500 $tick...doesn't mean my fade will work...probably implies they want that 73.50

have noticed you are way more right than wrong
flat 70.25...will try again...
cool...lets hope they push 73 - 75..better shorts up there I think...

Thanks Ian...after 11 am est I don't do as well and in general trade lighter and have more losses
Thanks for the posts Bruce.

I'll leave you alone to gets some rest up for tomorrow.