ES short term trading 7-22-10

Numbers for tomorrows day session:
1086 - 1087
1079 - 1080..HV
1073 - 1075 ...singles will fill and closing Vwap
1053- 1056

keep in mind we have singles from 70.25 - 74.25

Will refine them once we see what overnight brings
Sure Bruce. I'll only be around this morning though. Will be out after that until Monday.
Good example of how we can use O/N to confirm our numbers....I'd like to see that 73 - 75 hold but the key question I'm asking myself "Is this week just going to be one big consolidation and should I be selling if we get above YD highs"

so they will open above where sellers broke it down.....
that 75 - 73 attracted the O/N volume too...we certainly don't want to see much time under there for longs to win.......just a concept...won't prevent me from selling on a fast push up if it happens
like to see a move to run out old tripls and into 82.50 from yesterday before any short...may miss it...75.75is unfilled POc from 8:30 report volume!! so IF we can find the short then that is key price to watch
going very small as all who were short got smoked and may add to buying rush...s 81.50
good high ticks but I don't trust today...for fading longs
trips and ledge busted from YD...so if breakout buyers are not strong enough they will go back to O/N high and open print ..report at 10..!!
ideal add point is up at 86 area but added at 84 even...still light
this is 4th high on 5 minute/////4 - 5 bars is a general push..9 is extreme..targeting air pocket near 81.50
no negative $ticks so far...
OK, you got the explosive rally off of the 12-13 day low. If you go back and look at my charts you will notice the high never comes in untill day 5 at the earliest, more commonly day 6-8. Friday would be day 3 ,the way i count it. however you have this little demon to deal with....Closing tick +1238! And you know how i feel about that! I would not be surprised to see some back and fill tomorrow.certainly by the close mon! ... good trading all!!!